BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 4, 2014
I bought the sneakers because they were 20% off. I usually run in Gel Kayano, but because it was ASICS, and the shoes were steeply discounted, I purchased them. They were horrific at best. Initially, I thought maybe it was because I was an underpronator (Supinator); although, the shoes were soooo stiff, I could not even perform a normal heel-to-toe gait. I went to the ASCIS site to determine the specificity of the shoe, and I cannot even locate them. Do not purchase these shoes unless your normal gait is the toe and heel striking simultaneously. Very, very dissapointed. I will try them out on the tennis court. They feel more like cross-trainers than running shoes. I normally run 4 miles 3 times per week.
on May 20, 2013
Every shoe I have ordered on amazon I really like and it fit me perfect. Never ever have I had a problem like this before and I spent way more on this pair of shoes than any other shoes I've ever ordered. I originally ordered these shoes in size 11 cause that's what I have always ordered and they were so tight I could'nt get then on and they were very narrow too. So I sent them back and ordered the 11 and a half and they seemed to fit OK . So I wore them to a baby shower and the shoes were killing me right where the ball of your foot is but the side of it before your big toe hurt like they still are'nt wide enough. but I can't order a 12 as that would really be to big and it doesn't come in different widths. I made the mistake of throwing. the box away thinking well these seem to be OK. So I guess I'm out $90 some dollors. Is there anything I can do?
on December 15, 2013
I am an Asics fan but these weren't as comfortable as I had hoped. Did order the half size larger as others had recommended so they fit pretty well. I ordered the Gel-Ds trainer 18 running shoe at same time. I ordered them a half size larger as well, again as recommended. The Cirrus33 were a half size larger then the 18's (both being 9.5's). Strange, but they both still fit well. Liked the Gel-18's better, more comfortable, not as stiff. These do ride high in the back against the Achilles, not a problem for me but for some it might be. I haven't run in these yet, just walking around so far. I wear the Gel-18's for my workouts. Not sure that I would order these again. However, I would order the Gel-Ds trainer 18 running shoe again.
on February 12, 2014
These were first pair if Asics that had to be "broken in" due to stiffness around the dorsal aspect where shoelaces start. Not sure if it is because of size seeming bigger than last pair I owned. Color was great - I loved the pairing of grey and melon. I am an ER nurse and not sure if these will stand up to my 3 12 hour shifts I do in a row. Still have soreness after 2 weeks of wearing . Addendum: these pair of Asics were a disappointment to me in that after finally breaking them in, the mess began breaking down quickly and it was my quickest pair of Asics to not hold up to my walking at work. This pair only lasted a couple of months before the holes in the mesh prevented me from wearing at work.
on July 25, 2017
Excellent, exactly what I wanted. Thank you.
on August 17, 2013
I enjoyed wearing around for their comfort but didn't like how they felt when running. They also fell apart with very little use. Just wore them occasionally while I was shopping. Both shoes ripped out on the sides without any cause. Definently not worth spending @$150!
on July 30, 2015
I wear only ASICS shoes. The ASICS Gel-Cirrus are so comfortable. I like the way my feet feel supported and cushioned. These are what I wear if I know that I'm going to be on my feet all day. I own several different styles of ASICS, but I have found that these are the ones I like the best. I wear a size 11 and I have no problems finding ASICS in my size. They run true to size and fit exactly as expected. ASICS are well made and hold up under extreme use. I will continue to purchase ASICS.
on April 1, 2013
I've been wearing New Balance for years, easily finding styles made for overpronation.
With each new upgrade the shoes I've bought have been less and less comfortable

I have multiple foot issues (bunions, high arches that are collapsing and balance problems)
and I wear shoes that have more support, and sometimes use orthotics.
This shoe was the winner out of about 6 New Balance and Asics shoes I tried on.
They were comfortable from the get go, very light and cushion and bouncy, and provided good
stability as well as keeping my overpronation in check. Also they're the cutest shoe I've
tried on in years!
I wear them for workouts only so we'll see how long they last. I'll be happy with 6 months–
that seems to be the average these days.
on February 17, 2013
This is the best running shoe I have ever owned. Itis very very cushiony(which is what I need and love) but there is a lot of control and it fits just right. I have a narrow foot and I can wear my Wright's Double thick running socks and it fills in the excess room just perfectly....just wish for a little more room in the toe box but no problems. It was a comfortable shoe on the first run; felt flexible from the start but then loosened up just bit more to make so completely flexible. Yes, I hope Asics continues to make this style of shoe for s long time to come because I'll keep buying it, especially at the bargain price I got it here at Aamazon
on May 16, 2013
This shoe does not work if you have bunions at all.They are a little narrow and the insoles are no good.Nice color but you can not wear them all day long with out your feet bothering you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.