Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
Play operation on R2D2 pulling out things like bad motivators and rusty restraining bolts out of the protocol droid. It plays much like standard Operation. There are options wih cards and credits to play a variant of the game. My kids (Star Wars nerds through and through) absolutely LOVE Star Wars Operation.

It is the same quality as our standard Operation Game that they used to like to play but haven't touched in the last 3 months since we got Star Wars Edition. If you are a Star Wars fan and are looking for a family fun game for kids, I highly recommend this.
on September 7, 2016
I purchased this for a gift for my son, who was 6 at the time, who is a huge Star Wars fan. (He gets it from his father!) I remember having the original Operation game as a child and I was not disappointed with this new rendition of the game! My son is now 8 and still pulls this out to play with. We get the biggest laughs over the different sound effects and quotes. My son and husband can be found sitting on my son's bedroom floor battling it out for best "surgeon" or "robot mechanic"! It has held up rather nicely over the 2 years we've owned it and I foresee a couple more.
on December 30, 2014
Who doesn't like Operation?! I came across this purely by accident, but knew is was going to be a Christmas gift for my husband as soon as I saw it. He really likes it and is pretty impressed with how good the sounds are. We ended our Christmas with a round of this and I still jumped when I hit the metal edge. A good find and lots of fun!
on May 31, 2015
Great twist on the classic game, but it didn't work right out of the box. I hope this is a one time issue. If the next one works and has some durability, I'll update this review. I would have given 4 stars with the only downside being the lack of an on/off button.
on November 21, 2012
If you are searching for a gift for a young Star Wars fan and you are tired of legos, this is it! I purchased TWO of these; one for a 10 year old and the other for a 5 year old. BOTH boys were beyond excited! The 5 year old was getting star wars lego set after star wars lego set and thought the box was another lego set, little did he know what was inside!

This game requires FOUR AAA. I think the item description states it needs TWO, but it actually REQUIRES FOUR.

As far as educational values, I rated it FOUR stars for younger children because of the dexterity involved with getting the pieces out, just like the original operation game. The product looks sturdy, I would be careful with the gadget to get the parts out just like any operation game, it could probably break if pulled on constantly.

Worth the money if you ask me, especially when you get to see the child's face when they open this(Or a big kid)!
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this simply because I have a big-time Star Wars fan in the family. Cute.
on April 30, 2017
Great game. Whole family enjoyed
on January 17, 2012
Somehow Operation isn't as challenging as I remembered as a child... nonetheless, I bought this for my husband for Christmas because he loves Star Wars and it seemed like a fun idea since we love playing boardgames together. We played it with my family one evening and had a good time. Instead of the buzzing sound from the original game, there are Star Wars themed sounds and quotes. The game went much faster now that we have developed our motor skills, though....
on December 29, 2013
I searched over 4 stores this holiday season to locate Operation Star Wars Edition for a gift requested by a needy 12 year old. I will always trust the speed of delivery with Amazon and the ability to find those most sought after items. Thank you Amazon for your two day delivery. Our Christmas tree gift giving at Crittenton Hospital, my place of work, had to be purchased by December 8th. And has made Christmas special this year for the child who requested this Christmas wish. Even after this date I still could not locate any of these in my local stores. Amazon you are great!
on January 15, 2013
My 5 year old son is a big Star Wars fan these days and he just loves this game. He gets a little frustrated trying to get the pieces out without hitting the sides and making the buzzer go off. This version is a little different than other Operation games in that it has cards that you pick telling you which piece you are suppose to try to retrieve and how much money you will receive if you successfully retrieve that item without setting off the buzzer. It comes with play money which you then dole out when you retrieve the items. Really cute game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.