Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on December 31, 2015
I was extremely happy about the doll clothing I purchased through your company. My child has enjoyed the new outfit as well. I look forward to using your services again in the near future. The item even made it before Christmas which was a big plus. Again thanks.
on October 14, 2016
So cute! Good quality, great price. Quick delivery. Will buy clothes from this company again
on March 8, 2016
Bought for my cousin for Christmas, she loved it. She couldn't believe how many different pieces it came with. Put it on her doll right away!
on January 8, 2015
The doll clothes were just what my daughter wanted. We were looking for just a white shirt for my daughter's doll and this is what we could find. My daughter was happy to get not only the white shirt but the other pieces as well.
on November 20, 2013
My granddaughter is getting her first American Girl doll for Christmas this year as well as a Madame Alexander 18" doll. I bought this set for her dolls because she is in dance and this looks similar to some of her outfits. It is darling, versatile, and comes packaged so pretty. Good deal for the money!
on October 28, 2015
Too cute !!! My granddaughter asked for jeans for her Journey Girl doll and I just know she will love this set ! Will buy more !!!
on November 23, 2015
Very cute with lots of pieces that can be mixed and matched with other outfits.
on January 1, 2016
Clothes fit American Girl doll very well. Definitely satisfied.
on January 27, 2016
Fast delivery. Item was exactly as described! Thank you!
on June 22, 2016
Outfit is adorable!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question