Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 19, 2012
I purchased these pants to workout in now that the cooler months are here. I run outside and workout in a gym. When I first opened the package and saw these pants I was not happy. Very heavy material and there is an additional liner inside. However, now that I have worked out in them, I think they are okay. They offer good support, especially with that extra liner BUT because it is heavier...meaning a little warmer to wear. They also hold moisture. Not too terribly bad but more than I would prefer. These are definitely cooler weather workout pants. Size was pretty true but a little long in the legs. Would be nice if there were some drawstrings. For the price, they work.
on December 7, 2012
These pants have firm control built in on the buttocks & thigh area. The material is exactly what I wanted, it has a soft sheen that repels animal fur and is non pilling. Comfortable all day long. I pair mine with a tunic and ankle boots for Christmas shopping!
on November 13, 2012
I just purchased the Reebok ET Fitness Pant. I had them in a capri version, and was looking for a long pant for walking my dog in the winter. They are a heavier weight, which was perfect for this, but I'll only be using them in below 40 degree weather. They are very comfortable and true to size.
on November 20, 2012
love it, it holds muscles so you look very well toned, the price was worth and afetr washing in the machine they still look great
on December 17, 2012
Love these pants they fit great!!! :) I will be ordering them in every color available. The price is also great.... the quality is unbelievable!
on October 20, 2012
I wear size 0, sometimes 2 in jeans. This was too tight for me.. And fabric is thick so if you're into that.
on November 20, 2012
They were larger and compressed me less than a pair I bought last year, but they're fine and very comfortable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.