Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on December 15, 2014
I love this watch. It was exactly what I had been looking for! I love the band, I am a fan of the tougher plastic. It doesnt look cheap like some of the bands tend to. I love the face, I like to see the numbers and they are pretty decent sized as well. Awesome watch!
on October 2, 2012
My 15 yr old granddaughter had been wanting a rose gold watch with modern overtones. I found several for her to pick from and she fell in love with this Tommy Hilfiger #1781121 model, with it's white silicon watchband, "real" numbered dial, and encased gemstones, for worry free wearability, thus allowing her to wear it while participating in curricular or her many extra curricular activities. Beauty and durability for the fashionable teen on the go of today.
on January 29, 2016
I bought this watch for my clinical rotations in nursing school. It's a beautiful watch; very stylish, comfortable, and the white silicon band is PERFECT for the purpose I bought it for - since it wipes clean easily with no discoloration. Unfortunately, mine stopped working several days after I received it. Such a disappointment.
on January 5, 2015
Excellent
on December 3, 2013
Classy looking watch, with many compliments received. One can safely breathe deeply and say "took me years to buy something like this" turning you into a classy person who has just won the lottery. Nothing flashy or tacky about it; simply a classy looking watch.Highly recommend.
on November 4, 2015
TH watch is always my favorite because of its brand and quality. The watch is sparkling and lots of compliments from my friends. :-))
on January 2, 2012
Excellent watch, the combination of colors and the engraving of the dial is just perfect, it's a realy good looking present. 100% recommended
on November 12, 2016
Is beautiful, all was perfect
on December 14, 2016
Excellent watch!!!!
on February 22, 2016
Took one star because the watch is gorgeous but the bracelet looks cheap.