Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 8, 2015
It looks like a one piece case but it is actually a two piece case, thats my fault for not reading the description. The way it snaps together seems rather flimsy. I am worried that if I dropped the case the case the snaps that hold the case together would break. The other thing I don't like about the case is that the back is beveled so when you sit the phone down it sea saw's side to side. This might be to make it easier to pick up but it also makes it more prone to sliding on a surface. The complaints of the flash adding a pink color to photos are true. The flash does add a pink tint to the pictures making them useless. The rubber coating is so slight you almost don't notice its there. The pink dye does come off if you get it moist. My wife wiped down a counter and then set the phone down on when she picked up the phone there was a pink mark on the counter.

Since the iPhone 4 is nearing it's end of life cycle I thought I would not spend a lot of money on a case but this is a case you can say very few good things about. Next time I will spend a little more and get a better case for it.
on May 16, 2016
I was looking around on Amazon for a good quality but cheap price cell phone case for my iphone 4 and I decided to purchase this one. I decided on this case because I love the colors black and hot pink, then because it seemed like it was going to be a sturdy and good quality for the asking price which was pretty cheap.
Once my beautiful phone case arrived a few days ago,before the estimated delivery date I was so excited to see and feel how tough the shell of my phone case was and how nice quality the material was. It fits my iphone 4 perfectly and makes my phone look absolutely adorable.
I am super satisfied with this purchase.. and now I have a really cute phone cover! Yeah
on April 28, 2014
This is really a cool case, especially when one considers the cost! But I was shocked with the delivery time - predicted 25 to 40 days from order date! It arrived in 25 days thankfully, on a slow boat from China. I did not like the very slippery pink backing, but it easily snapped out, leaving black, somewhat rubberized protective surface. There are no instructions on how to install it, but one soon figures out to unsnap front from the back of the case, drop the iPhone in, snap it back and voila: the iPhone rests snuggly in. The case doesn't seem to decrease signal reception, but makes cooling more difficult. Access to buttons and switches on my 4S is good. Overall - highly recommended, after the first day of use. Will update if any problems develop.
on August 9, 2012
I love the case it is durable and everything you would want to protect your phone. The draw back it that i ordered another case just like it except the color is diff. On the other case the middle piece is light pink where it is hot pink o n this one and where it is black on this one it is white on the other one. The white on the other color case is already getting dirty and ive only had it on the phone for 2 days. So i like on this case that if it gets dirty or gets a smudge or something i really wont be able to see it. Cause with the one i have now im constantly cleaning and wiping it off. This case def stands out and i didnt expect the pink to be so bright. All in all like i said short of the color not being like i expected which is a personal preference this is an outstanding case for either your iphone 4 or 4s
on March 31, 2016
I've waited for over a month and a half for this product. Because it was being shipped from overseas, it was an understandable period of time to wait. I loved the color combination and the style. However, I got the quality I paid for, as within a month, the case broke. It also has a line down the middle of the back, so the case does not lie flat on a surface. Over the course of the month I used this case, it left a pink residue on the phone itself. It wasn't too hard to get off as I had to scrape it off, but I prefer cases that wouldn't leave such residues on the phone. I used this as a temporary fix in case I upgrade my phone in the future. I would not recommend this to anyone who would want the case for a brand new phone or for a long term usage.
on April 3, 2013
So the case itself is good, its 3 parts, and the black has a nice texture that prevents the case from sliding around. The pink part on the back has the color rubbed off from sliding it on the table, and from frequent use. The biggest draw back is that the eye hole for the camera is pink...the iPhone 4s needs a bigger hole cut to prevent the flash from having the case color alter the pictures. When using the flash the pictures turn pink. There are 2 ways to prevent this, one take a black sharpie and color the inside of the camera eye hole, or any time you will be taking a picture with the flash, pop off the back pink part.
on March 27, 2018
This was a nice case, it is just plastic so it’s not too protective. I wasn’t a huge fan of the style of it once I got it so I never really used it. It’s basically your typical plastic case.
on September 11, 2012
Upon receiving this item I was VERY pleased. The color was so bright and better then I remember it being on here. I put it on my phone and used it for 24 hours. There had been a small crack upon receiving it, but I was just ignoring it. After 24 hours use, I woke up the next day and the crack had gone completely through and the case no longer stayed on my phone. I contacted the seller immediately, and they were very nice and pleasant, and QUICKLY refunded my money back to me, apologized for the inconvience and offered any further assitance to make it right. I would COMPLETELY order form this company again, because they didn't have to be so kind and correct it the way they did (as some companys don't) but they made it right with the customer, and that outweighs the broken case ANY DAY!!!!
on June 6, 2013
Bought this for style NOT for protecton: It's not an Otterbox; as long as you know that and you understand that you won't get the same protection for your IPhone with this product (as you would with an Otterbox), then you might like it too. LOVE the color scheme! With this product, the phone can fit in pockets easier, then it could with an Otterbox. It arrive in excellent condition. Arrived in a timely manner. This absolutely met my expectations. Very pleased!
5 stars for sure!
on March 9, 2016
This is a really nice case. I like how it snaps in the front to the back so the phone is really secured in there. The color is bright! I got the pink. I dropped it and the front piece came off though and broke. But i dont blame the product, it isnt advertised as an otter box or indestructible. Just dont drop it and you're good.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question