Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 3, 2012
I am absolutely IN LOVE with how this necklace looks. The chain gives you plenty of clasp lengths to choose from, so you can wear it with a low or high cut top. The design is adorable. I couldn't stop smiling when I opened the package. It might be a little over priced. It doesn't seem like it is top notch quality, but I have no clue. I have never bought jewerely from this brand before. The design is unique, and the Eiffel Tower pendant is the perfect size.
on March 19, 2013
I purchased this necklace for my sister's birthday. Her friends threw a Pairs themed party and I wanted her to have something to remember that very special party. the Crystles and pearls along with the BJ, signature bow made it very special. I looked all over until I found this necklace and it was perfect for my sis and the occasion.
on May 16, 2013
This pendant is very cute as far as the design is concerned (although it could have been a little smaller for my taste) but the finish on both the chain and pendant is gone. Very disappointed because I have not worn it much.
on November 23, 2012
Product was delivered promptly, and in great shape (minus one mini pear which was in the bag) but in the week since my wife has been wearing it (once or twice now) another pearl has fallen out.​
on December 14, 2012
I purchased this necklace for myself and I love it. I have had many complements on it & I will enjoy wearing it, again & again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.