Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 25, 2012
I jumped at this deal when I saw it because is was on sale and at such a bargain.. I bought two baskets.. when the basket arrived, my little nephew opened it and we were horrified when he complained that the chips have such an oily smell and are gross. I checked the expiration dates and most of the food expired ( I ordered on April 23 and the food expired on Feb 2012, with one or two item 04/2012). I wished I had known this information because if I had ordered it for a gift, which was what I had in mind, it would be so embarrassing to send out a gift with expired items. Very unpleasant experience.. HOWEVER, Amazon customer service team is amazing and they took care of the issue promptly and I am very happy with the end result. It's good to have that assurance that even if the products disappoint you, Amazon WON'T!!!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 29, 2012
I scored this as a Warehouse Deals bargain for a single-digit price. The food is delicious and good, gourmet quality. The dried fruit, in particular, is awesome! The amount of food is rather small, so I would recommend waiting until this goes on sale before striking on it.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on April 26, 2012
Most items expired in this basket! I tried to return it, but it states it cannot be returned. How do I contact them?
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.