Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on June 3, 2014
Don't order this product unless it is offered with very fast and ideally with cooled shipping. I ordered it as a gift and used the standard free shipping option and it took a full seven days to go from the west coast to the east. It must have routed through and sat in some pretty hot places. Everything was melted. Items were fused together inside their packets. The chocolate had oozed out of the wrappers in some cases. Items like truffles had the chocolate melted off of them, exposing their white centers like bones. I nibbled on a few pieces and found that the taste had also been very negatively affected.

Amazon was very kind and let me order a new basket from a different company that offered expedited and COOLED shipping. It arrived in two days and still had cooling gel keeping the chocolate safe inside the package. Don't buy anything perishable or chocolate-based from wine.com unless they offer that level of protection, especially during the warm summer months.
on January 14, 2013
Got this for Christmas. I went to Amazon and added it to my wish list along with other things I liked. Then I gave my wish list to my husband and he purchased it. I must say it was nice not having to buy my own gift this year, well sort of. I reccommend using the wish list if you have a spouse like mine. Now on to the product review. I enjoyed it, well I'm still enjoying it. There is a good selection of different items. However, I've noticed Godiva's chocolate is not as good a quality as it once was. I mean I can get just as good a quality at the store for half the price. All in all I would ask for this gift again.
on July 11, 2014
Made a nice gift for people who "have everything". Yes, it's a little over priced, but people recognize the brand so will know you didn't skimp. Presentation is nice, so it helps makes the occasion festive.
on February 14, 2014
I had this basket gift wrapped and put in my message at checkout on Amazon. My daughter reported that it is fabulous, and that it came in a velour bag, tied with satin ribbon. She sent photos -- to my surprise my message was printed inside a nice gift card that was inside an envelope attached to the ribbon. I will remember this company for future gifts!
on January 3, 2016
Warning: it does not look this. Kinda small. No ribbon. Basically it is not high up. Just a quarter height of the picture. I would have gotten something else if I knew this.
on December 19, 2015
another gift for mom, she was so impressed that she didn't need anything else for Christmas. If your a dark chocolate lover this great quality at a good value Very impressed
on December 19, 2015
The package looks nothing like this. It is the second time I have ordered to get the tower. Profoundly disappointed, will not have time to replace before Christmas.
on May 17, 2015
This was for my mother for Mother's Day. She has all the things she needs, so I get her what she won't spend money on her self. She said the basket and the way it's filled is beautiful, and she loves Godiva.
on April 20, 2016
She likes Godiva chocolate. She likes dark chocolate. What's not to like in this package? It was nicely presented.
on December 25, 2014
Our daughter had knee replacement and enjoyed this gift very much. After it was empty, her husband even wired it to her walker so she could carry some needed supplies around in it. Yes, chocolate was one of them

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question