Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 3, 2014
Don't order this product unless it is offered with very fast and ideally with cooled shipping. I ordered it as a gift and used the standard free shipping option and it took a full seven days to go from the west coast to the east. It must have routed through and sat in some pretty hot places. Everything was melted. Items were fused together inside their packets. The chocolate had oozed out of the wrappers in some cases. Items like truffles had the chocolate melted off of them, exposing their white centers like bones. I nibbled on a few pieces and found that the taste had also been very negatively affected.

Amazon was very kind and let me order a new basket from a different company that offered expedited and COOLED shipping. It arrived in two days and still had cooling gel keeping the chocolate safe inside the package. Don't buy anything perishable or chocolate-based from wine.com unless they offer that level of protection, especially during the warm summer months.
on March 15, 2012
I have purchased several gift basket type products. The price for this basket was reasonable when purchased at a discount. The pictures presented usually make the item appear larger, and oftentimes I found lots of cardboard and fluff in these baskets, but little actual product. This one was about average in the amount of fluff and waste, perhaps even slightly better than most.
on May 21, 2015
This was purchased as a gift for Mother's Day. It was a lightning deal, so the price was fantastic. The basket did not look the same in real life as it did in pictures depicted online. Online, the product was shown as being taller and packaged/arranged in a way where all of the products were standing up, but the basket my mother received had all of the chocolate laying flat and partially stacked on top of each other. The whole thing was shrink wrapped to have a smaller form factor, for shipping reasons I suppose. The chocolate was intact, although the whole thing was mostly packaging. There was no bow, and the gift did not look like a gift. At least the chocolate was reportedly okay, even though Godiva isn't the best chocolate ever. At least the basket came with everything that was advertised. Next time I shop for chocolate gifts, I will note the ounces in the description, too. Rated 2 stars for "I don't like it" because I don't like how the product wasn't as pictured, especially because it was supposed to be a nice gift.
on January 14, 2013
Got this for Christmas. I went to Amazon and added it to my wish list along with other things I liked. Then I gave my wish list to my husband and he purchased it. I must say it was nice not having to buy my own gift this year, well sort of. I reccommend using the wish list if you have a spouse like mine. Now on to the product review. I enjoyed it, well I'm still enjoying it. There is a good selection of different items. However, I've noticed Godiva's chocolate is not as good a quality as it once was. I mean I can get just as good a quality at the store for half the price. All in all I would ask for this gift again.
on July 11, 2014
Made a nice gift for people who "have everything". Yes, it's a little over priced, but people recognize the brand so will know you didn't skimp. Presentation is nice, so it helps makes the occasion festive.
on December 12, 2011
I gave this item as a gift for Christmas . . . it was delivered quickly and feedback from the recipient has already been forthcoming and very positive. Thank you Godiva.
on May 17, 2015
This was for my mother for Mother's Day. She has all the things she needs, so I get her what she won't spend money on her self. She said the basket and the way it's filled is beautiful, and she loves Godiva.
on March 5, 2013
Gave it to my Sister, a dark chocolate lover, for Christmas. If you don't have the time or money to buy something chocolate related that's more personalized, this is a great choice. Plus, what girl would complain if she loves chocolate and received it as a gift?
on March 8, 2013
Oh man! What else could be said about this special chocolate gift. Even the basket is a highly graded one. The treats were wonderful and such an excellent variety.
on December 25, 2014
Our daughter had knee replacement and enjoyed this gift very much. After it was empty, her husband even wired it to her walker so she could carry some needed supplies around in it. Yes, chocolate was one of them

See 1 answered question