Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on September 5, 2017
The game has good graphics and the overall story line is good. To be honest though, the gun is extremely difficult to use. After countless attempts at calibration, and fiddling with the controller setup options (allowing to setup as standard controller, Wii gun, or another option/controller I have never seen) I finally settled on using the gun, but setting the option as Controller only (with no gun). The reason being, when the settings have you using the gun, it is WAY TOO sensitive. Ever millimeter of movement translates to 3-5 inch swings on the screen. When you set it to controller only, it slows everything down so that you can actually aim, and move without feeling nauseous. I still am experimenting with it, and overall am enjoying the game as it brings me back to my youth and the Nintendo Duck Hunt craze. Maybe some others are having better luck with the gun??? Just be warned that you may have to spend some time trying to work out what setup works best for you.
on March 7, 2017
Got this for my son's birthday and it showed up missing the game and the customized decals - only thing in the box was the gun. What a huge disappointment for my son's birthday and lack of quality control with this company. Would not recommend at all.
on October 1, 2014
I bought this game for my husband. He was really excited, but ended up not liking it at all. He only played a handful of times and it has never been used since. I think that it had to many interruptions or something. My son liked it but he could not play it by himself because it would stop and give all these instructions and it was too complicated for a 6 year old. I am sorry I bought it.
on March 13, 2014
While the game is pretty spot-on and a tons of fun, the gun seemed a bit unnecessary. The scope was a bit wonky and didn't properly calibrate with the game. It was actually easier to play the game without the gun. While it's a really impressive accessory, it's not really necessary to have.

The game is a lot of fun. Great multiplayer and single player. The minigames are challenging as well.

Great buy!
on February 22, 2014
whole family enjoys this! Several people have commented on the calibration issue of the Top Shot Elite with big screen tv's. No problem for us, just need to be about 10 ft away from the screen. The directions say something like 4 to 9 ft, but with the big screen area and 1 sensor bar you need to be a good 9-10 ft back. we have our wii sensor bar on top of a 50 inch tv.
on November 10, 2015
I bought this for my video gamer husband who also likes to hunt. It has been a fun game for him relieve stress and unwind after a long day of school and studying. I do not think this game is appropriate for kids.
on February 25, 2014
We recently bought the hunting game and so decided to look for the wii gun for the game. was happy to find it cheap. the box was a little beat up but the gun itself was a good shape. i hooked it up to the wii controllers and tested it out. now everyone has fun playing the game. delivery was on time. would recommend to others.
on October 29, 2013
I purchased this mainly for the gun and it worked for all of about 3 hours. My wife and I were taking turns with it and changing the position of the stock. Well after about the tenth time the latch stopped working and now I have tape holding the stock opened enough for an adult to use. Looks cool but cheaply made.
on February 5, 2014
I was really excited to give this game to my son because he loves to play the game whenever we go to Cabela's. However, it was difficult to calibrate and even when we thought we had it, we had a hard time accurately targeting anything. So, sadly, the game isn't taken out as often as the others.
on May 21, 2013
The 4-yr old broke the gun stock extension shortly after arrival. Looked sturdy enough to me, but that's a 4-yr old boy for you. The scope and calibration for a 58" large screen TV are virtually useless, so you just have to learn to use the "X" on the TV like a laser sight. You can't use the scope as if it were a real crosshair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.