Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on June 10, 2017
Es el segundo libro que leo de este autor y me encanta la manera que tiene de exponer conceptos complejos de forma sencilla. 100% recomendable.
Amanda Laneley, autora de " El trato más dulce".
on December 16, 2015
An amazing book that my wife has loved. This is the paperback book, brand new and deliver very promptly. I'm barely starting it but I can tell you author's work is amazing from experiencing the first book. My wife finished it already and she is already teaching me new things about it. I can't wait to get to finish this book.
on June 22, 2017
Very good
on April 18, 2017
Best Book I have ever Read in my Life.
on January 9, 2017
I've given away almost 40 copies, it's a great book for understanding human psychology and relationships, self love, this version is for my Spanish speaking friends in Mexico.
on November 9, 2015
Me gustó mucho hasta que entró en las oraciones al creador.
Considero el contenido de este libro, una herramienta práctica y valiosa para lograr plenitud. No comparto algunas de sus creencias, pero la forma en que describe el camino a la felicidad, es iluminador.
on May 22, 2017
a must read! do your self a favor and grab one for yourself an one for your friend or loved one!
on October 30, 2016
Al terminar de leerlo me lleno el corazón. El contenido tiene una profundidad sin igual, hay que darle tiempo a cada capítulo para ver lo invisible de las palabras.
on November 4, 2014
It is a quick, simple and good read. It is very simplified which might annoy people but the fundamental ideas are not so easy in practice but well worth it. I have gifted this book many times and everyone has been very happy with it.
on October 2, 2016
Wonderful way of walking you through the different aspects of life. Great to understand that the power is inside and is just a matter to find it and find happiness