Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on March 11, 2017
I've worn these pants while gardening in wet weather for 6 years. Have loved these pants but the inside liner is plastic and it has shredded. I will order another pair however, because I've never found anything better for kneeling in wet dirt!
on March 3, 2016
Don't like the inside material. Plus, the pants make a lot of noise when you walk.
on December 17, 2015
Great pants - I maybe unfairly took a star off because as is, they will not work for biking, as the cuff is too large. It requires binding to keep it out of the chain. Again, since they are not billed specifically as biking pants, it is maybe unfair to hold this against it. I can say that they are waterproof and breath pretty well. After a winter bike ride, they are a bit damp, trapping moisture somewhat. I have used worse. I wear pants with a 29" waist and 31" inseam, and the small size fits me perfectly, even over a thin base layer.
review image
on November 30, 2012
These pants have a strange cut. It appears to be a common problem with waterproof pants. With this particular pair they have zero room for your butt. I am a standard "no butt" kinda guy, but even my butt was too big for these pants. They had tons of room in the front for a low belly that I don't have- wonder if there are very many people with even less ass than me and a big low belly? I'm not sure I understand the need to an elastic waist like this unless Marmot simply couldn't figure out how to construct a properly fitting pair of pants. I bought these pants partially because the picture looks like the pants are shaped well. I'd say this is pretty misleading.

Quality looks fine.
on October 27, 2015
I really like the pants the quality is great and they seem to deliver what Marmot promises. My issue was the that the pants run on the larger side. Maybe they are meant for multi-layers, but I would be wearing mine with a pair of jeans and an under layer at the most. I found them to be way to baggy even though I picked the size that would fit me according to the sizing chart on the Marmot web-site.
on March 21, 2016
I used these pants on a snowshoe trip this winter and stayed dry the whole time. I was looking for a shell that could be worn over a base layer so I wouldn't overheat. paired with a nice set of gaiters and you will be dry. I would recommend these pants and I am going to carry them around in spring and summer backpack trips because they are quite light and packable.
on October 19, 2015
I like to ride my bike in all weather, even rain and snow, and these are great at keeping me dry. The only thing that annoys me is the sound they make when I walk in them.
on June 11, 2013
Keeps you dry. Doesn't have great ventilation but does the job. Zipper pockets are nice to make sure electronic items and your wallet don't get wet.
on December 31, 2012
they fit over my shoes, and breathe well. They also are light and pack well. I haven't really tested in a true downpour.Also I am a little concerned about the zippers holding up.
on April 30, 2016
Used them today on a 9 mile hike through wooded trails and the city.
It rained all day and my clothes never got wet.
I'm 6'0 150 lbs. Got the large. Fits great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.