Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2017
I've worn these pants while gardening in wet weather for 6 years. Have loved these pants but the inside liner is plastic and it has shredded. I will order another pair however, because I've never found anything better for kneeling in wet dirt!
on March 21, 2016
I used these pants on a snowshoe trip this winter and stayed dry the whole time. I was looking for a shell that could be worn over a base layer so I wouldn't overheat. paired with a nice set of gaiters and you will be dry. I would recommend these pants and I am going to carry them around in spring and summer backpack trips because they are quite light and packable.
on October 19, 2015
I like to ride my bike in all weather, even rain and snow, and these are great at keeping me dry. The only thing that annoys me is the sound they make when I walk in them.
on March 3, 2016
Don't like the inside material. Plus, the pants make a lot of noise when you walk.
on April 30, 2016
Used them today on a 9 mile hike through wooded trails and the city.
It rained all day and my clothes never got wet.
I'm 6'0 150 lbs. Got the large. Fits great.
on April 23, 2016
Great rain pant for those outdoorsmen who need something that fall between the Ultra-Light and Heavy-Duty range.
on April 18, 2017
No BS, I work the festival circuit, good price and good performance.
on December 28, 2015
The do everything they're supposed to
on June 9, 2016
Super pants for cold weather. You can't ask for anything more when it comes to quality and durability!
on June 21, 2016
Excellent product. Works as expected and very lightweight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.