Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Merrick Before Grain Pork #0 Meat, 25.3-Pound Bag
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on June 14, 2012
I have always loved Merrick brand dog food, for my corgi, but it was always too expensive...found it on amazon for a great deal and it was shipped very fast! I also enjoy being able to feed my puppy grain free food! Great product!
on October 29, 2012
Love this food, unfortunately they have changed the formula to now contain peas. Since the pet I fed this food to is allergic to peas (not to mention they are a lesser quality potein source) I have to find a new food.
on June 28, 2012
Again, my order showed up well before the expected delivery date. Love it because it makes me happy not to have to deal with trying to find this dog food in a large quantity. Plus, I don't have to deal with car and foot traffic!!!! Especiall when it's over 100 in JUNE!! Thank you....Keep up the good work.
on January 3, 2013
My dogs love this food, it is competitively priced and contains no chicken or grain. Always arrives quickly with no hassle
on February 11, 2013
My dog has severe allergies and this food helps not to itch any longer. She loves all the grain free foods.