Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 250 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 272 reviews
on January 29, 2012
I ordered this product because of the time saving method of use. I had a different battery operated mixer and loved it. I looked a long time for another and they are hard to find until I saw this one. I love it. It does everything that I expected it to do and more.
on October 9, 2013
Wife is so grateful for this mixer as it allows her to make daily scrambled eggs and cocoa. Her arthritis has made her unable to do many simple daily tasks such as beating eggs or mixing cocoa so Oster mixer allows these simple tasks.
Good to great battery life and speeds are ideal for uses she has.
Well worth the money for the tasks noted.
Only two items that would make unit better .
1. Her only complaint is there is no button to ease beater insertion or removal as it is VERY difficult. So she has to leave beater in when washing it or have me remove and replace beater. BUT it doesn't fall out during use...
2. Charger connection should be at right angles to handle to allow charging with unit sitting vertical as shown in photo.
on March 24, 2016
I am so glad that I took the risk and purchased this single wand handheld mixer! I used it a few times so far, and made: cupcakes, cookies, and frosting. So far, it does a great job! When the batter gets thicker, I switch from low speed to medium speed. It's so awesome, and I can't believe the one I got works well! Let's hope it keeps working well for more than 2 years.
What I love most about this product is that it comes with 4 different types of wands, and a storage box!
The mixer itself is lightweight and very user-friendly!
Immediately after I received it, I charged it for a few hours. And it was good to go after that.
The only thing I would add to this mixer is to add a release button for the wand. It's not hard to take out, but would definitely would be nice to just press a button and have it pop out instead of manually pulling it out.
on March 10, 2017
My husband bought this to replace our old black and decker. I wish I had used it and returned it quickly because it has absolutely no power about half of the 10-year-old black and decker. Very disappointing purchase.
on September 9, 2015
I use it for whipping cream since I don't have a stand mixer and the hand mixer I have otherwise is too strong on even the low setting. Cream needs to be whipped low and slow to create stable peaks. This handles the job nicely.
on October 18, 2012
I found most of the negative reviews here to be based on unrealistic expectations or just plain petty complaints. No, it's not as well designed as the no longer available Black and Decker mixer was. No, you can't wall mount it and it doesn't have the handy storage feature. Some joker who still has a no longer available B&D mixer for sale is asking triple digit figures for a mixer that originally sold for about $25. I'm rating this unit four stars on the simple fact that it PERFORMS as well as the B&D product which I also owned. You cannot use it while the battery is charging but neither could I use the B&D unit while charging.

The accessories are well made and functional, and the unit does what it was designed to do very well. Yes it is made in China like everthing else including the American flags you buy at the local stores. What else is new? C'mon people, this is a $25 item. It will stir your beverages very nicely, and hopefully, last a good couple of years in the process.

Update: Just as with the comparable B&D unit the price has skyrocketed from about $25 to triple digits. What gives with these cordless mixers?
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2014
It works good but the only thing i don't like is that you can't use it when it's charging
on March 10, 2013
It doesn't stand up like it should. The battery charges from the end. Hard to store. I have a Black and Decker the is mounted on the wall. Much easier to use.
on May 17, 2012
I really wish I could give this product high marks because it is very convenient for quick mixing, beating eggs, etc. Unfortunately it's just another "Made in China" POS. About the third time I used it I heard something rattling around inside. The plastic was starting to break up. The plastic used is really brittle, not the type I've seen in other, higher quality products. There is some good news: Although the Users Manual says the batteries are nickel-cadmium (NiCd), the actual batteries inside are nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), a better type of battery. NiCds should be thoroughly discharged before recharging or they will degrade. NiMHs don't have that problem; they can be recharged any time. Those who own this product should handle it carefully, as though the case were made of egg shells. Don't be surprised, however, if something breaks. As for me, I'll start searching for a better mixer.
on April 8, 2012
This is a great little mixer. I am single and it won`t get a whole lot of usage But it works really well for what I use it for. Don`t expect to use it for things you woukd need an electric mixer for. Like Thanksgiving or christmas dinner ;-) It does have good power for a cordless.