Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 586 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 650 reviews
on November 11, 2015
Definitely met my expectations. I just recieved the watch a few days ago and with it came plenty of compliments. Check out the pictures.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2016
This watch looked beautiful, after having a couple links removed it looked immaculate. After wearing it for a few hours out one of the wings/clasps fell off on the bottem side, spring fell off and was lost, and the clasp was unfounded due to being out at a club. Would rate the watch 4.5-5 stars had this not happened. However after one casual wear and experiencing the band fall completely off the clasp like that I would rate 3stars. There was also no replacement parts offered anywhere online from invicta or otherwise.
review image review image
on August 18, 2015
I like it a lot, definitely worth the money, took it to a jewler to get sized, they said the gold plating was real. Looks great, feels heavy, nice face, fully functional, and looks sexy! Definitely an eye catcher.
review image
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2016
It is actually too soon after receiving the watch to review it. I gave it 5 stars because it fits in with my collection of Invicta watches and I do not anticipate any problems when I get to wear it for awhile. The bezel works perfectly and the jewelry aspects are perfect. It's only the movement that it's too early to comment on.
on July 10, 2016
I love this watch. , once I got It, I went to a jewelry store to get links taken out which I always have to do that because I have small wrists ..
this is my favorite watch by far... my confidence rises when I wear this watch... I don't wear it for everyday use because I just don't want to and not because you cant . I only wear it on dates, to church or to go out things like that. always get compliments about the watch . it looks just like the picture .. if u need a good affordable gold watch this item is for you!!!!!
on December 28, 2016
This watch gives me confidence and motivation whenever I put it on. It looks expensive, and the quality is unmatched for the price. I have received many compliments.
review image
on June 19, 2017
This product was purchased for my husband for Father's Day. He loved it and so do I!! He is a tall, big man so the size of the face of the watch is perfect for him. We both like the gold color and I would buy another one, only just make it silver!!
on June 19, 2017
Nice quality, looks pretty nice on wrist. Watch looks official with authentic looking packaging although boxes seems aged as if they sat for a long time. Came in official looking retail packaging with all warranty and manual information.
on April 24, 2016
It is a handsome men's dress watch that collects many positive comments ! The price is right and I plan on another purchase of a digital watch of the same brand in the near future. Why? I'm one of those people who tends to wear the same watch daily whatever my plans for the day & this one has to much beauty to mess it up with paint scratches etc which come to be distracting and this is a much beautiful time piece to allow it s appearance to be demeaned in that manner!
on February 24, 2017
This watch is truly beautiful. I thought it was going to have a more white in color face but it's actually a golden color which is even better than I expected it to be . You will not be disappointed with this watch. Thank you