Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Green Toys Tool Set, Pink
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 1, 2014
My 2-year old received this as a Christmas gift. She loves it and likes to carry around the box with tools while Daddy works. The tools themselves are great-- durable and perfectly-sized for little hands. The nuts/bolts and nails, however, aren't designed all that well. There's no place where the screws really thread through, so I have to hold a nut on the back while she tries to screws it in. If she does it on her own, she gets very frustrated and angry. Having a little block with threading for the screw might be nice. The nails are useless-- even I can't manage to hammer them through any of the holes. Again, very frustrating for a little one. I ended up hiding all the grey pieces to avoid frustration. and the kiddo just carries this around while Daddy is working and hammers things, grabs things with the pliers, and saws at everything in sight. This is great for just a set of sturdy play tools, especially for a girl, but there are other toys that are better for hammering/screwing things.
on January 16, 2013
This was a recent gift for my daughter, who is almost 3 years old. She's always interested in my tools, so I wanted something safe for her to play with.

This isn't one of her favorite toys, but she does really enjoy it. She has found many uses for the hammer (which may or may not be a positive thing).

I love that the plastic is safe and sturdy. However, I wish the bolts were designed differently. There are three places where the bolts fit: the holes on the toolbox, the small plates with two holes, and the plastic nuts. The nuts thread perfectly on the bolts. However, the bolts slide right through the other holes. I wish that the bolts would thread through the toolbox holes, too. My daughter always tries to use the bolts with the toolbox, and it doesn't work properly. We can put a nut on the other side of the bolt, but then the nut needs to be held while the screwdriver turns the bolt. That's a little too complicated for a toddler.

Otherwise, I really like this tool set. We have other Green Toys, too, and they're all great.
on September 30, 2011
I really like that this is pink but it isn't all frilly and princess. The tool set is really durable, and made in USA. Highly recommended!!
on March 21, 2012
In our house the women are the ones who brandish the power tools, so I looked for a while for a little starter play set for my two year old girl. This is adorable, sturdy, and easy for her to use. There are two things I would love more.... I had hoped to find a more modular set; the connectors on this are short, and you are limited to connecting to the tool box side, which is awkward for her to negotiate sometimes. I would also love to see it self-contained, as we are always digging the pieces out of the bottom of the toy box. My tool box has a latching lid; I wish we could have found one for her too! but she does love to play with the tools, and they are nice approximations of my own.
on November 26, 2014
This is a wonderful little tool set. We've purchased Green Toys products in the past and have been very happy with them. My daughter loves her new tool set and once again, it's very durable. I love that all of the parts are labeled and we can teach her what the tools are and how they're used. Our set accidentally had 2 phillips head screwdrivers and no flat head screwdriver. I contacted the company via e-mail in the morning and had heard back by lunch time. They're mailing us the flat head screwdriver to complete the set. Awesome customer service in addition to an awesome product!
on April 12, 2014
This is really a pretty nice little tool set. I bought it for my granddaughter and will be giving it to her for her birthday. It seems to be well made and I like that the tools all have a name written on them with what they are. My only complaint is that the nails are basically worthless, because the holes that you are supposed to pound them into are to tight and it takes quite a bit of force to pound them in. Way to much for a small child. I am going to drill them out to see if that will help. The bolts and nuts are ok, but would have been better if the nuts were fastened to the tool box, so you could just take the bolt and screw it into the nut. Also the nuts are small, so if you have little ones around that still put things in their mouth, you don't want these lying loosely around. I am going to try and glue them to the tool box. All in all, I would recommend this tool box and hopefully the company will improve on the defects it has. I actually called them and told them about them.
on February 13, 2016
We have so many green toys which my kids love to play with. Green toys are great because they are actually made out of recycled materials. My 2 year old loves this kit , she follows daddy with it and copies him while he uses his tools. The tools are easy to handle and they actually work. She gets to hammer in the nails and put the washer and nuts together. The tools are labeled too so there's no confusion as to which one is a flat head and Philips head screwdriver. They aren't flimsy, like some plastic tool kits on the market. They are quite durable. The colors are great too! Now girls can have there own little tool box just like the boys. This kit also comes in a blue color. Great toy.
on April 2, 2016
I purchased this as an Easter gift for my 2 year old. Its very cute and the tools are just as sturdy as the other Green Toys we own. The box, not so much. The bar at the top came bowed and the sides aren't straight either. The screws don't actually screw into any of the holes, they can just be pushed through even with the provided connector plates. The "nails" don't nail all the way in either. So while its fun to have pretend tools around to help mom and dad, the function of the actual toolbox is pretty non-existent which is disappointing.
on November 6, 2015
This is a great toy for little girls and my daughter loves "fixing" things in her playroom with the screwdrivers and hammer. My one complaint however is the bolts that are included are a bit small for the age range this is intended for. I have caught my daughter with the bolt in her mouth a few times before we took it away completely (the bolts, not the tool set). She was 2 at the time and now at almost 3, she uses them as "hats" instead of as a tool...we've tried showing her what they are for, but like others have said they, along with the nuts and screws, are pretty useless and complicated for a toddler.
on July 19, 2012
I have purchased many items from the Green Toy line and have been very impressed by them all! We have become almost collectors of the line. As a mom of two baby boys, I love to give my friends baby girls gifts from my boys! This was so fun to buy and one of my friends daughters favorite things on her 2nd birthday! Love Green Toys line, go USA!