Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 407 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 518 reviews
on April 23, 2015
Storyline in earlier seasons was really good but it seemed that as the seasons went on they forced the sex scenes and revealing clubs on shows that they didn't have to, in order to raise ratings. I was very disappointed with the direction the show was going. They began forcing the storylines and changed the characters too much from who they really were before.
on October 7, 2015
This is just a great show. It works great on a number of levels, for anyone who like whodunnits, action without huge amounts of violence, drama with morality. I consider this a "nerds" mystery with heart. I would think anyone who liked the old Columbo mysteries or Monk would also like this, although it does have more action and violence. I saw the pilot initially, and was turned off - serial killer - a little too violent for me - but after that, it seemed to hit its stride. I love the metaphysical mindset brought in by Dr. Larry, even though he's a bit of a whackjob. Love the strong family relationships, and brothers working together finding their way even though they are so different, the searching for faith from a Jewish standpoint. That's very different. And there is action, just not over the top with bits of body parts squelching everywhere, like in CSI. After 6 seasons they ended it, I guess it wasn't bloody enough for today's R-rated audience, but for a nerd like me I loved it. Whenever I saw them talking about something I learned in physics, I was, "Yes!". Is it real? No. But neither is House, or CSI. (Those labs in CSI? I mean, Mine were always like sick green or white tile, not filled with cool black and UV blue lights...)
on May 13, 2016
Numbers is one the best TV series I've ever seen. It has something for just about everyone. There are decent action sequencer for the action buffs, there is romance and love scenes for the lovers of romance and finally there is enough academia to keep it cerebral for those who enjoy the braniac moments. The series has a great cast all the way down, David Krumhlotz and Rob Morrow filling out two leading characters brilliantly. Then there is the veteran and ever professional Judd Hirsch. I don't think I've ever seen this man deliver a bad performance. The rest of the regulars in the cast are at the top of their game too. The list of guest stars is like a who's who of the acting world. It was very interesting to see Mr.Judd reunited with his fellow Taxi star Christopher Lloyd. In short Numbers simply has it all.
on September 7, 2017
Another importance point that I would like to raise is that this show has demonstrated a well balanced diversity in both race and gender. Women are not stereotyped and the cast of the actors covers many different races. I have to say this is the show that we should have more of because that reflects how the real life scenario is in the metropolitan cities. Definitely thumbs up to Scott brothers!!
on June 12, 2017
I saw all four seasons but was not able to see the final two seasons. I ordered the final two seasons (5 and 6) not necessarily to see the final two seasons. I used these episodes as teaching tools in an advance math class. We would watch these episodes so students could see and use the applications in real life.
on September 10, 2016
Don't care for the new female agent. She just doesn't come off as real. Her character is all over the place. Also it has become a joke as to how far away from the perp the agents will be when they call to them to stop and then have to chase them.
on July 24, 2016
good episodes. Engrossing stories most of which seem realistic. Sometimes story can be a bit unbelievable that FBI would conduct themselves the way the story depicts. You can predict that they will come to every suspects place with engines roaring and sirens blaring....go figure. Yelling FBI when they are a block away from a suspect...always results in a chase. Characters are interesting and believable....Larry is a bit much.
Not so subtle messaging on social issues of today...green, nutrition, political correctness
on September 22, 2016
Great show. Lots of fun. Cast excellent and well chosen. Not for the scientific snob. But creative & ...warm. Each season very different. But, the variety made more interesting.
on January 9, 2017
I enjoy all the math presented and how it is used to solve real world problems. I like the actors and their acting, I especially like Judd Hirsch.
on July 27, 2016
Fun to watch. Not realistic for those of us who know anything about math, but really do enjoy many of the examples or visualizations, while being entertained by the human dynamics. The chemistry between the actors was a key ingredient in making this series worthwhile to watch, although sometimes it seemed that the writers manhandled the characters to keep them from growing in a normal way. (Thankfully that changed in later seasons before I pulled the plug on it.)