Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on April 23, 2014
Currently own quite a few of the games for the MobiGo system. This one by far is one of the most entertaining. Daughter is 5 and a lot of the games advertised for her age are really for a younger group. Normally when they say 3-5 they mean 3. The completion of games and task in this particular game rewards the child with points. The points can be used to buy outfits and accessories for Hello Kitty. The extra game is a shopping spree for Hello Kitty based on the amount of points that you have acquired. The reward is a real plus for my daughter she like being able to go shopping.
on March 4, 2017
My 4 year old daughter loves this game
on January 9, 2016
My granddaughter wanted this for Christmas, and she has played it almost every day since. It arrived in new condition in the case. The game is rated for ages 3-5 but she is 6 and still finds it entertaining. Teaches memory skills, counting, simple addition, logic, musical instruments, letters, and vocabulary, but her favorite thing is she can change hello Kitty's clothing by unlocking new outfits. Many of Hello Kitty's friends are featured as well. A great game for all Hello kitty fans.
on February 3, 2016
My niece loves this game! It is hard to find these games in stores and the price was great!
on May 11, 2014
I bought the MobiGo and accessories as a Christmas present for my great-niece. "Hello Kitty" is her latest passion, so I was thrilled to find this cartridge as one of her gifts for her 4th birthday. She loves it!
on February 11, 2015
My 3yr old loves this game! It came on time and in excellent condition. We put the game in the Mobigo2 and it worked like a charm. My daughter cant put it down.
on December 29, 2012
We bought this for a Mobigo 1 and our 4 yo daughter's been playing it fairly regularly. It might be slightly easy for her but she likes it that way. The reward system is nice with the ability to purchase outfits for Hello Kitty during gameplay.
on June 30, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter as a reward for her completing a project we had agreed on. I wondered if she was more interested in getting it than having it (as kids often do) but this one held her attention for some time. Recommend this to anyone with young daughters.
on November 14, 2015
Got this game for my daughter and she really loved it. Fast shipping and all. Thanks.
on May 27, 2015
Game stopped working after using it for about a week. Was a fun game, my daughter enjoyed it until it stopped working.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.