Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on September 4, 2012
I am a college student trying to help my dad run his business. We are currently trying to start a new initiative in working with contractors and this was a great help. There were many legal issues that we weren't aware of before that this book helped bring to our attention. Sure you can find sample contracts online for free but I still find this product to be worth it because it has all of these contracts in one place, easy to find, and best of all it will help guide you in using the write phrasing to avoid legal issues in the future.

If you've already been doing business for quite a while and are well aware of the laws surrounding business practices, this probably won't be of much help. But for those who are just trying to start out, this book is possibly going to be one of your best resources.
on August 4, 2016
This product did not meet my expectations because the documents I found where shallow and generic and did not offer substantial contract protections or contractual thought. I felt they could have been a little more detailed on contracts, such as real estate leases, which I might add is a very common contract.
on December 24, 2014
Good Product and good Price!
on May 2, 2016
All I purchased was the right to access a web site where I was forced to pay for the legal documents and was informed of the outdated program that was no longer supported.
on July 13, 2013
I don't know what it is about Quicken products, but they all seem to me to be very marginal. This offering is no exception. Having bought it, I'm stuck with it, but I would not buy another.
on March 3, 2012
This software is really simple to use and helps you cover all of the bases for documents. Even lawyers will love it. Non-lawyers should use it.
on May 9, 2013
I really like the product. Its easy to use and perfect for my small business use. I'm sure there are more elaborate softwares out there but this one works for me.
on January 20, 2015
I love it. Paper work organizer.
on January 14, 2013
It worked for exactly what I needed!! It does what it says it does -- easy to use and understand!
on November 20, 2014
alright

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.