Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Belkin Universal Tablet Stylus (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Size: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 12, 2012
For people like me, people with small touch screens and fat fingers, this little gizmo is a God send!
I kept mistyping characters on my Kindle Fire; took three times longer than it should to send a stupid email!
Now, I can use this little stylus and breeze right through!
I have purchased many rubber tipped styluses for my devices and I was disappointed by this stylus as I expected more from Belkin. If this is the very first stylus you've bought you might be pleased as styli do make it easier on hands and make navigation easier. However, if you've had some experience with other brands you will not be impressed.

All rubber tipped styluses eventually lose their responsiveness and become a little "sticky" on the surface after some use, with some drag. So I purchased this stylus to update my Targus stylus Targus Stylus for Apple iPad, iPad 2, new iPad (3rd Generation), 16GB, 32GB, 64GB WiFi + 4G, iPhone, iPod, Tablet AMM01US (Black), which looks very similar and had started developing drag after some months of use. However, using it on my Kindle and iPad I found that this stylus is much less responsive than the Targus even though this is new.

Some rubber tipped styluses are better for navigation and clicking - which are usually the thicker tipped stylus (8mm)and some others are better for writing and sketching like the Bamboo Stylus and the Alupen Stylus and come with a thinner rubber tip (6mm) and are usually more expensive. So I wasn't planning to use this stylus for writing or sketching for prolonged period of time - and yes it's very slow for writing or sketching. But at the very least I expected this stylus to be great at just surfing on the Kindle Fire and iPad, but found that it does not even outperform the cheaper generic type brands like Fosmon Fosmon Black Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pen (4 Pack) - Works with Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy S3, the New iPad 3, iPhone 4/4S, Motorola XOOM, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 & Most Smartphones or Tablets which are available in a 4 pack for a lower price.

I will be returning this stylus to get another brand - many of them are available for the same price.
on September 27, 2012
I wish I'd bought this when I first bought my kindle fire. It's awesome! So easy to type now -it's so precise, I can almost type as fast one -handed with the stylus as I can with 2 hands on a regular keyboard. No smudges or fingerprints on my screen anymore. The screen is so responsive to the stylus, it's just a joy to use. Great purchase!
on October 4, 2012
This is the first time I purchased a rubber tip stylus for my kindle, I use it when I am reading my Bible, I love it because I do not have to use my fingers anymore to find the different books and chapters. So far I am satisfied and happy that I bought this rubber tip stylus.
on October 4, 2012
My wife bought me the kindle fire hd and I quickly realized the keyboard was going to be a problem with my fat fingers.
I was tapping 2 keys at a time.
This stylus is perfect to manage.
Easy to hold and able to clip on the case I purchased.
By the way it also works with my wife's iPad.
on September 28, 2012
I got this to use with my Kindle Fire. It works great. Smooth scrolling. No more smudging the screen with my fingers.
on February 10, 2013
This item has a nice quality look and feel and I thought it'd be a great product. Withing a week the tip of the stylus fell off. I have since bought a 6 pack of them (what is the plural of stylus?) for less money than this stylus (just over half the price) and the two I've used are perfect, over a month later. Here's a link to the 6 pack. They are not as nice looking and they don't have the same "feel", but they are much sturdier. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00752ZKU6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
on August 18, 2012
When the factory stylus on a relative's Kindle wore out, it became incumbent upon me to obtain a replacement. Trips to local electronics stores came up with no replacement, in most cases the stores did not have any Kindle capable stylus's available.
So to Amazon. Upon reviewing the available selections I made my decision on the Belkin model.
While similar in overall length to the factory original, the barrel of the body was thicker. This allows for a more comfortable grip while in use. Ease of storage was not a criteria in selection.
In this particular case, contrary to some of the product reviews, this stylus is very sensitive in use. Merely a light touch is sufficient to activate screen functions. In no way is hard pressing needed.
Since this relative performs no writing functions, that capability was not considered or explored.
Some of the reviewed reservations with durability and longevity have yet to be determined, only time will tell.
on December 7, 2012
A nice looking stylus with clip but the tip dropped off the first day. Return shipping not worth the effort from Bermuda, will need to purchase another one.
on January 23, 2013
After receiving my kindle fire hd, I was enjoying my kindle fire hd but it was annoying to see a messy and smudgy finger prints after every time I used my finger to browse the internet. Plus, there are many times when it became difficult to click a small text font because my finger tip is too big. I chose the belkin stylus over the marware stylus because the belkin stylus has 4.4 star rating and the marware stylus has a 4.3 star rating. Also, I am a fan of Belkin products as they have been very good to me. This stylus fixed those 2 problems (messy screen and inaccuracy of my finger). No more messy screen filled with streaky oily finger smudges! Now, I have great accuracy in typing and clicking with this very accurate and responsive stylus. Style? The stylus is very nice looking and sleek with the black and chrome and matches great with my kindle fire hd and the case. It doesn't feel cheap as it appears to be high quality. The clip fits nicely on my kindle fire hd standing leather case (from amazon) spine. Comfort? Feels perfectly fine and comfortable. When I first opened and saw the stylus, I thought it was too blunt and thought it may give me trouble in accuracy. However, the stylus has worked perfectly for me. I got it mostly for typing and browsing the internet rather than "fine drawing" and I am very happy with it. I also think that if the stylus is too "pointy" that it will wear out quicker and it may not be as responsive as compared to a more blunt type stylus like this belkin. I recommend it and hopefully it will last me a long time. If it doesn't, I will edit this review.