Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5429 Rhinestone-Accented Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 4, 2012
I am disgusted with this watches,I bought over a dozen for sale and my customers has been complaining ever since.the gold plates strap tarnishes like any thing and-the two toned too. Am not happy with this product at all. Had to start doing a lot of damage control with my customers.....so sad.
on December 25, 2011
I was so excited to get this watch, I love the way it looks I got so many compliments on it but the thing is within two days my wrist was 100% green!!!
33 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
THIS IS A CUTE WATCH. I WORE IT FOR 1 WEEK AND IT FELL OFF MY WRIST, HIT THE FLOOR AND THE GLASS OVER THE FACE OF THE WATCH SHATTERED. I COLLECT A LOT OE FASHION WATCHES AND TREAT THEM WELL. I WAS SURPRISED THAT THE GLASS BROKE SO EASILY. NOT HAPPY EVENTHOUGH IT WAS ONLY 19.99 I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE IT LONGER THAN A WEEK .
on May 1, 2013
The watch I received was of very poor quality! the color offered din't match the actual color, it was paled yellow bleached instead of golden color, it looks like it's a second-hand watch that have already been used. I'm very disappointed with this purchase, this watch didn't meet my expectations and it wasn't worth the cost

when i got the watch i realize that it was of very pool quality. the color should've been gold and the real color is a very dim gold and scratched, as if it was a watch already used by someone. i do not recommend anyone buying this, it did not meet my expectations.

I chose this rate because I get to watch of damage.
discolored and scratched as if it were second-hand watch.
the clock that should be golden get very discolored as if the clock was already used.
I'm disappointed that I made this purchase.
on April 30, 2013
The watch itself is beautiful. Time works but, the chronograph Does Not Work. This watch is sitting on my dresser doing nothing. The watch came with no instructions except on how to set the time. You can Only send the watch to service center who will not refund your money. I am now Stuck with a beautiful watch that does not work. I will send it to the Accutime Service Dept. and maybe they will send the proper instructions on the chronograph. Date does not change still showing the 27th, day of the week is stuck on Wednesday, the 24 hour clock instead of showing military time it is stuck on 24. I will be returning this to Amazon where it was shipped from.
on December 28, 2013
Looks great. However, the 3 little "clock" faces inside with the day of the week, day of the month, and the 24-hour hands do not move or work, nor can they be set. There is nowhere in the instructions that tell you how to set them. I'm not really impressed. Would be better if the other faces would work, or at least give instructions on how to set them.
on November 18, 2011
This watch is not nice at all - it look very cheap and the two tone seem like it's painted on. I would not recommend this watch at all. Also it takes very very long to ship.
on April 27, 2016
The watch Looks good.
I had brought around 7 Watches from US Polo as gift.
However , as time passed (Less than a year, I recieved complain from my friends about the color of the band fading, The breaking of pins and so one.
Good watch for a very term use.
Wont recommend it.
Also, the Name is deceptive, This doesnt belong the US Polo Group.
on December 11, 2012
This watch looked very good but the minute you put in your hand you know that it is very cheap like the bracelet was very light and cheap looking. Also after wearing it like for a month and not even every day, the battery stoped working and the gold color started to fade.
on October 18, 2013
This was one of two watches I ordered at the same time. The face of the watch is a little bigger than I expected (more like the size of a man's watch) but is still attractive. The only problem I have with it is it doesn't have easily removable links like the other watch I bought. Like most watches with this type of band, it can be worn as a bangle watch which I don't like. I prefer a snug fit. Now I know how to adjust the band without taking it to a jeweler but it will take a little time and manipulation. Some people may not be able to do this themselves or want to do it thus making a trip to the jewelers inevitable if a snugger fit is wanted. Other than that, I like the style and the look. The two tone look (yellow gold and silver tone) makes it versatile and the crystals around the bezel add a nice touch of sparkle. I would recommend this watch.

See 1 answered question