Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,518 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,674 reviews
on July 24, 2013
I'm fat, I chafe, it's gross and hurts like hell.

This product solves that problem. I started walking 10 miles a day, normally by the 5th mile I'm ready to call someone to pick me up. Not because i'm exhausted, tired, muscles hurt. Because my fat thighs are rubbing together trying to make fire like I'm trying out for Survivorman. As long as I remember to put this on before my walk (applied like deodorant) I am completely chafe free. This product is a lifesaver.
1010 comments| 823 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2017
This is a miracle product. You don't feel it once it's on, but it prevents discomfort and chafing. It doesn't stain, it doesn't smell. Like I said, it's a miracle.
on July 22, 2013
[7/7/14] NEW UPDATE:

I keep going back and fourth on this one...

I've discovered if you apply a VERY generous amount, it seems to work fine. This does make it annoying to clean, but it is worth it!

After this many updates, I'm going to a four star. Would give a five star IF the stick was bigger or I didn't have to apply so much per use.

Hopefully this is my last edit.

END UPDATE

In the interest of fairness I will keep my original review below.

I have used this product for a few weeks now, and have unfortunately had to stop using it. I had been getting very itchy and occasional rashes in areas where I applied this product. One HUGE concern is that I also tried to use it to prevent my chest strap HR monitor from rubbing into my skin, and it worked the exact opposite. The monitor sliced my skin open and I had to apply Liquid Bandages for days to heal it.

I can no longer, in good faith, recommend this product. In fairness, however, it may be a skin issue, not a product issue.

(Original Product Review)
This product solved a pretty large problem with me. I am a bigger guy and running often results in chafing and occasional clumps of extremely painful hair. When I say extremely painful, I mean they are in very sensitive places and I nearly cry ripping them out--which is a lot coming from a big dude.

This product stopped that. I apply it very generously. I previously used Vaseline, but occasionally that made hair clumps even more painful, so I tried this product. I am very happy, and will order it again.

I would recommend this product to anybody who runs, or even walks and has to deal with chafing problems.

One more note, athletic underwear (like Under Armour or Nike Pro) helps with chafing, but this is the first product that completely eliminated it for me.
on June 15, 2015
I'm training for my 1st marathon and am seriously overweight. Yes, I'm training! I had no idea this stuff was on the market but my training has changed 100% since getting it. I've put it everywhere! I have fat rolls and I'm not ashamed to say that I'll use it anywhere. This is the answer to my foot blisters also. I use it on the entire foot and between the toes. Since using it, I've not had one blister! I've been running about 35 miles a week so far in my plan. I'll continue to use this.
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2015
I put this stuff all over my body...because it works. I run nearly every day and always put it on my feet at the very least; and if I'm doing more than 10k I put this stuff on my feet, nipples, and thighs. I used to get terrible blisters when going for longer runs, but a generous layer of this on all the trouble spots between my feet and my socks prevents any problems from occurring. Bottom line - if you get chaffing anywhere on your body, even on that weird place that only you have problems with, put some Bodyglide on it and you'll be fine. It works in hot and cold climates, and even after an ocean swim when doing triathlon.
on June 30, 2017
Saved my legs. I've recently increased the distances of my runs from 1-2 miles to now around 7 miles at a time. When i first hit the 5k mark my legs would chaffe (also in the process of losing weight so lots of rubbing going on). I bought this on the recommendation of a family friend and it is just as advertised. I even got the Foot specific one and with the right socks it prevents blisters very well. Would definitely recommend.

Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is it can be a bit difficult to wash off as it is designed to be water proof.
on June 4, 2016
I just ordered a few more products from this company since I love this stuff so much! I ordered this in preparation for a long hiking trip this summer, and I started using it about a week ago on a daily basis, just to test it out. Instead of using baby powder on my inner thighs (talc is carcinogenic, so best to avoid), I started using this stick, and I have had absolutely no chafing or discomfort. I'm even able to wear sundresses with bare legs without any discomfort, on the hottest, sweatiest days. This stuff is awesome! I started using it as a protectant on other irritated areas, too, in my underarms and below my bra band in the front. I've also been using coconut oil in these spots, so I'm excited to try the "for her" formula next, which has coconut oil mixed in. I'm also going to try out the foot, sun, and relief formulas!
on July 2, 2017
This has helped make my day much more comfortable. No matter how much weight I loose or gain, the top of my thighs always rub together. This is especially true during my 12+ hour shifts working as a nurse. I will put this on my thighs, under my underwire, and other areas that rub and chafe over the course of the day. When I first applied it, it was so light weight I had a lot of doubts that it would even work, but it is awesome. It does not have an odor at all, very light, does not stain, and keeps my skin soft.
on October 28, 2016
I can't say enough good things about this product. It really works anywhere you might have a chafing problem. My son uses it on his 100 mile, 9-10 day hikes in the High Sierra's of California to prevent chafing between his upper thighs and on his feet. I buy the 1.5 oz. for home and he uses the .80 oz. for his backpacking trips (anything to keep the backpack weight down!). For those ladies out there that wear nylons (are there any of us left?) and have an issue with chafing between the thighs, this product will eliminate the problem! I highly recommend this product.
I keep an extra bar in my car for runs and it doesn't melt! Body glide makes it possible for me to run and not start a fire between my chubby thighs. Sometimes it takes about a half mile to activate--maybe it needs to interact with your own sweat--but I can't finish a run without it.

As for keeping it on-hand in the car, which we runners often need to do (along with extra shoes and running clothes) I've tried the kind in a tube, thinking that the bar would melt in the car. The tube kind just doesn't work for me for some reason. I am so excited that this doesn't melt in the car!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.