Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 729 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 899 reviews
on May 21, 2017
Movie arrived in great shape, so the packaging is very good unlike some others that I have delt with. Love the movie and the Steelbook is a plus for the art work is different from tbe standard Blu-ray issue. Anytime that a steelbook is AVAILABLE, I would rather have it over the standard issue. Thank you very much. Very fast shipping also.
on August 28, 2017
I have an Active 3D theater and love watching my favorite movie at home because after a few minutes of passive 3d(the kind you see at the movie theater) my brain turns it into 2D. Active 3D is the best way to watch 3D movies!!!
on April 9, 2017
I waited for this movie to come to DVD and or prime HD Streaming,as I do not go to the walk in Theaters any more.
I have my own,as I don' t haev to worry about noise of distractions for my High $ cost.
on September 21, 2012
Now this movie is the kind of movie you shouldn't expect too much from. It's a sequel to a remake of a movie from the '80's starring Harry Hamlin, I mean come on yo. With a different director than the Clash of the Titans remake, this movie still feels part of the same franchise. The visuals look great, if your a fan of the God of War series for playstation and like Greek mythology and Liam Neeson, then there is no reason you shouldn't like this movie. Pretty decent special features, I just wouldn't pay full retail price for this movie, I didn't, and I'm totally stoked with my purchase.
on April 22, 2017
I am being nice giving it 3 stars, to be honest it was pretty awful, the first one was better and in that case still the older version is better
on April 7, 2017
Lots of action.
on January 17, 2015
Awesome special effects are featured in this mythology story that has the Gods on the ropes. Realistic Cyclops, Minotaur, and several forms of hellspawn fight Perseus and his posse in their quest to stop the god of hell and free Zeus. Entreating and action packed this was a fun watch. Recommended.
on August 1, 2017
In all honesty, I think the first moive was better CGI-wise. This has a better story imo.
on March 31, 2016
The 3d is nice now waiting for clash of the titans 3d
on April 20, 2017
Love this movie! I can watch it over and over...