Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on May 19, 2013
Comfy and beautiful!
It is quite large for my petite arm, but my wrist is much smaller than average, I suppose.
But, it is so nice.
Most watch faces these day are large. That's the style. So, go with it. You will love this watch. AND because the band is adjustable, you don't have to bring it to a jeweler and get it adjusted permanently. Great if you swell, get pregnant, or sweat.
on January 3, 2014
Bought this watch because I wanted the white silicone band and a date on the face. The date is rather small (but this is an analog watch), I am having to get used to wearing a watch that is heavier than what I have worn before, but all in all, this is a nice watch.
The rhinestones are cool and contrast well with the band that is very sporty.
on December 16, 2013
Face is beautiful but my wrist is too skinny and in the last hole the strap wraps around (like a belt) and takes away from the watch. Strap feels very comfy but just not a good fit for me.
on May 11, 2016
Excelente
on June 12, 2013
This watch came on time and was exactly what I was expecting. It came in an official fossil box and was in pristine condition. It is a gift for my sister and I think she will love it.
on March 10, 2014
A lovely watch in all ways. The white colour on the bracelet, silver and the rhinestones on the face matching eachother very well.
on February 18, 2014
Nice watch....but the band very flimsy does not do it justice...minute hands are a little too small to see..May return.
on December 11, 2012
Quick to ship and items are exactly as advertised. I recommend this product to any one looking to gift this watch
on May 2, 2013
My wife absolutely loves the watch. It is great quality and perfect for her! We're very pleased with this purchase.
on March 8, 2013
Beatiful Watch, It is a simple but nice Watch, is something small but my girlfriend loves it. I recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.