Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Give Your Heart A Break
Your Garage Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick New Salon & Spa Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

VINE VOICEon April 27, 2012
I'm almost positive a guy in his 30s is not supposed to like this song as much as I do. But what can I say, it's just a great song.
on March 5, 2012
Now don't get me wrong, as a person I am a big fan of hers, but of her music...well that's another story. She never seemed to be able to control her voice, and was not as talented as previous disney girls before her. In this song however, her talent shines through. Hopefully as she records more, she will improve. But Give Your Heart A Break is a gem.
on January 11, 2013
Never loved her work on tv or screen, and not really a big fan of her voice...and even compared to her Disney counterparts, she has never been a favorite of hers nor has our family. Not for any particular reason, just not to our tastes. But this song is infectious and catchy. I normally would scour over the lyrics to see if there is anything that could be of concern, but the song is just so darn catchy that you loose yourself within it. My kids love it and there is some comfort in hearing the song.

On a aside, after watching a documentary about her personal struggle, we now have more respect for her as a person and as an artist. She is one of the few with some strength of character and I wish her well.
on March 25, 2014
I heard this song on the radio This is a good song compared to most of this new stuff I downloaded from Amazon later on I will buy the whole CD Demi Lovato is not a bad singer I would recommend to anybody who likes her but does not have this song.
on December 5, 2012
I had never really listened to Demi Lovato before. It has been a long time since I would have fit in her target demographic. The song is upbeat with a pleasant use of harmony. The melody isn't too bubble-gum-teenage-pop for the over 20 crowd.
on November 22, 2012
I remember seeing and hearing Demi Lovato on Disney channel and thought she had a cool voice and I heard this song at the beauyty salon and said I;m going to have to look that up, I really like it.My husband says a I'm a forever teenager, that's good right? For AMAZON for sure......he he he he
on September 20, 2012
I downloaded this song for my work-out mix. I seek songs which have clean lyrics and as far as I can tell this one fits into that category. It is fun and upbeat- perfect for the hour on the treadmill.
on December 27, 2013
I like demi I think she's a great singer and has great talent I love this song because the lyrics are perfect for the music with a lot of songs it seems you get one or the other it still makes a good hit but I never get tired of hearing this song either on my ipod the radio at work or at home, buy far her greatest song
on July 18, 2013
I love this song because it's catchy and it's more or less the song that got me onto Demi Lovato and interested in her music. I really like the piano-led bridge and the vocals in the song. I would say this is urban pop and the album it's from which is named Unbroken sees Demi trying out R&B tunes on occasion. "Give Your Heart A Break" is a mid-tempo number about wanting to share your time with a guy but him pulling away because he's unsure about a relationship. At first I really wasn't sure about this song and wasn't even sure who was singing it when I kept hearing it on the radio at this guy's house but it really grew on me. Also, if you listen to the lyrics they are sweet. Just a catchy tune that breezes by in 3 1/2 minutes.

4.75 stars.
on September 21, 2012
This is my first song downloaded from Demi Lovato. I love this song!
She has a very soulful, warm voice that touches your heart!