Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2011
I bought this for my granddad for Christmas. (He was born in the 30s.) He absolutely loved it! It was a great trip down memory lane. All the candy was fresh, full-sized, and the correct era.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on December 19, 2011
My Mother called and just recieved this assortment. She LOVES it. She said it is a large box, filled with full sized candy and she remembered many of them.
She was very suprised and said it was the best gift she has recived so far. The product was true to the description and was well worth the money.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 10, 2015
Lots of fun in this box! I purchased this as a surprise for my mother's 70th birthday. She was born in the early 1940's. This was a hit at her surprise party and all guests reminisced over the goodies and the memories to go along!
on January 16, 2013
My father-in-law loved it! Xmas with family wasn't just fun for the kids. The "older" adults really got a kick out of seeing memories in a box! And quick service made it great for me!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 3, 2017
My father loved it!!!!
on December 20, 2011
We purchased this basket for my parents who are in their 80's. They are really enjoying it. Hill's Cough Drops were a hit right off since they both have colds. Said it had been 75 years since they'd seen that product. There's a lot of reminising going on as they browse all of the items. The "Bun" candy bar, which used to be made in nearby Ft. Wayne, was fun to come across. Mom found herself checking the label to see that it's now made and it's somewhere in the western US. They have placed various calls to me to relate a story to us about special discoveries included in the gift! Perfect!!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on June 29, 2013
I purchased a couple of these for my parents a while back and they loved it! In my opinion there was waaaay too much black licorice candy though, but it's of course the thought that counts!
on March 6, 2014
Bought this for my husband's birthday. It took us back to our childhood. Great assortment of favs that did not last long.
Really nice gift.
on January 30, 2013
Sent this as a gift and my sister loved it. Brought back some fine memories of her younger years in the 40's...
2 helpful votes
on September 1, 2013
Bought this for my father's birthday gift. He loved it. Said it brought him back in time! Would purchase again from this vendor.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.