Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on May 9, 2014
Not only did my son-in-law love it...he has such a sweet tooth but my 8 year old grandson who inherited his sweet tooth couldn't get over the fact that his Nannie sent candy to his daddy. Anyhow, the 80's kids (daughter included) loved the candy and the variety.
VINE VOICEon January 26, 2012
What a neat, creative gift! We purchased these for family members for Christmas. It was very cute to see the joy over reliving old candy memories of childhood. There is a great selection of candy to being back all the memories of childhood candy eating. They went over very well as cute, different gifts- certainly not your same old gift box!
on January 16, 2013
I purchased the "50's" candy box for my father Christmas 2011... and everyone for the next week was commenting that they wanted it.

I bought this one, the "80's" Christmas 2012 for one of my relatives... and the exact same response over the last few weeks!

Full size bars, and just yummy! One of the comments was:

"Dots are always hard as rocks! These are the first Dots that were soft, they're Awesome!!!!"

100% pleased, and more!

Will definitely buy at LEAST one of these products next Christmas for my relatives!
on April 4, 2015
Purchased this item as a 1985-themed party and it was a huge hit. Certainly, you are still able to buy many of these candies on your own, at likely a better overall price, but the "guessing" labor is done for you and the display case is pretty cool. I got what I paid for and I would acquire similar sets again for special occasions.
on January 23, 2014
This is great I got this for my sister for Christmas and it brought back some good memories looking at all the candy we used to buy as kids.
on December 3, 2011
I bought this on a Black Friday deal, and after all the mixed reviews was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure if these reviews are getting mixed with another product (there's another, completely different 80s candy box on Amazon) or if the manufacturer changed the product over time. There's no 1-liter of soda in my box, the candy exactly matches what's in the description, and the box/candy seems to be in great shape. I'll admit that I probably wouldn't pay full price, but it was well worth the discounted price and I think the concept is a lot of fun.
on March 11, 2014
It is a variety of candy during the 80s. Save me a lot of time and money looking for these items individually. It was a gift which was much appreciated! Maybe he would have given it a higher rate, because I'm not a sweet tooth. I gave it this rate because of it's convenience and the ability for me to have searched it and found it so fast on Amazon.
on February 20, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day, I thought it would be cool to have "hard to find" candy from his childhood.... everything in this box is at the gas station or corner store.. I can't believe I wasted this much money on this. RIP OFF
on March 3, 2013
A lot of the candy you can buy in stores. Some of it you obviously can't but when 50% of it is buyable anywhere... Still I don't see bubble gum made up like chewing tobacco anymore. That's worth at least 3 stars. Actually, half the candy looks related to smoking, it's a wonder I don't smoke. The Nintendo Mint Tin, well that's pretty great. The Zots, also, magnificent.
on September 15, 2014
Birthday present for a friend that has a sweet tooth. He enjoyed it very much and just started naming off all the candies he remembered from his childhood. Some of the memories & stories were better than the candy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.