Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on July 18, 2016
Recently the software download link on this application stopped working. I opened a service request with Amazon Customer Support and now they are passing the buck on to Microsoft asking me to contact Microsoft directly. They chose to take my money but abandon me when support was needed.

Do not buy this application from Amazon because they will not make a sincere effort to resolve issues if they arise. Be very careful. I have been a customer for a very long time but now I will make sure I do not buy any software from Amazon since it's customer support is pathetic.
on November 29, 2010
At first I thought I liked Outlook 2010. But then I wrote some emails and found that the "Check spelling as you type" function did not work. I went to the editor options and found this function was grayed-out. Then I went to the Microsoft Discussion forum called Microsoft Answers. Many people had the same complaint about the spell check. A Microsoft MVP gave us a curt answer to our problem: "You have to buy the office suite in order for the spell check to work." Neat!
1717 comments| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2014
Outlook is a great email program. Unfortunately, 2010 is difficult to set up with some service providers. I can't say that it is a problem with Microsoft or the provider but since I have had 2 different providers, it would seem that it is in the software from Microsoft. Still, I like this software since it is easier to use than other web-based email programs. Being able to have a contact list with details and notes is a plus. Three stars because of difficulty in getting it to work initially and because of the cost to purchase when the added features do not add any advantage in using the program.
on April 4, 2014
The product we ordered did not work. We had to open the package to use it and it did not work, so we sent it back and you returned it to us saying you didn't accept returns if they had been opened. You see the problem? I have been a good and loyal customer of Amazon, but now I'm stuck with a $191.00 piece of crap!
on August 2, 2015
Took me a while to get used to the "ribbon"--had been using Outlook 2003--but this is a dependable, powerful program. I prefer to have my e-mail client on my PC rather than on the web, and this program is ideal for that (note: this is not the online Microsoft Outlook). I just wish it was easier to sync with Google Calendar. I prefer the Outlook Version and would have liked to be able to import items from the Google One that I use on my tablet and phone . . . On the whole, I'd recommend this.
on November 21, 2016
Be careful. I bought two Microsoft Outlook 2010 discs in November of 2015. The first disc loaded fine. We upgraded some computers and I opened the second box last Friday. The product loaded fine but when I went to activate the product I was told by a Microsoft rep that the product key 'had been abused'. I literally had just taken it out of the packaging that day. I don't know, the first disc worked just fine. I was directed to report it as counterfeit by Microsoft on [...] Now I'm scrambling trying to find a solution while my boss is growing increasingly frustrated. I have a feeling this will be coming out of my check :(

Buyer beware!
on November 28, 2013
I gave it 3 stars as it will not do what I purchased it to do. Neither will Outlook 2013. Real simple, download an Excel file into outlook contacts. First, convert the excel file into a CSV file. Okay, the mapping (last step) grays out, so you can't map your information. Oh wait, Microsoft supports these products for 90 days. They can't do it either. First line support rep then sent up
the chain to the second line support rep, still no luck. When I purchased the 2010, thinking going down in technology would actually improve performance as my old Outlook 2001 performed the task easily, well the 2010 has the same problem as the 2013. They tried to blame it on my file source, I replied that I had 2001 Excel, I had 2013 Excel and I even had the free "open Office" and all I wanted them to do was to choose any version of their software and so me how to make the conversion that would work. Microsoft support said they would (3rd call) have their Research and Development Team look into "my" problem and figure out a fix and email me back. On my first and second call, each of the support reps created a file on my computer and converted to CSV. The second level guy said 2013 will not do that, it will only import from other Outlook programs. His final statement was, didn't you see me try? That's about the time I expressed my feelings on the situation.
on March 18, 2017
I paid $168.00 for what I thought was an authorized Microsoft Outlook 10 product. It took me a few months to install this product, but the product key seemed to work, but when I went to register it with Microsoft, they didn't recognize this product. and now I'm almost up with trial days and I need to find a solution. They would not let me register this on-line or over the phone. Being an Amazon Prime member, I would have thought that what is sold on this site is authorized and legitimate product. I am very upset and not sure what to do with only a few days left.
on September 8, 2013
I was using Office 2007 but needed something better in Outlook as I use this quite often throughout the day. This was refreshing over the older version, and I needed it since I had an old stand alone Outlook. Unfortunately I only used it for about 6 months before I purchased Office 2013 as a suite. To compare the Outlooks, if you have 2010 and thinking about 2013, I don't see the gain for the money spent.
on December 2, 2013
my problem was having problems with my HP Notebook and it had to be sent to HP TWICE. The MAJOR PROBLEM was after FINALLY get it to work ................... I could not RELOAD software DUE LIMIT ON INSTALLING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only use it maybe THREE TIMES ............................. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............... I WOULD HAVE N E V E R EXPECTED THIS. ................................ I Am So Disappointed.

Is there anyway you help me JUST ONE More time to install it on my Notebook ?????????????

It would MOST APPRECIATED !!!!!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.