Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 534 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 573 reviews
on February 19, 2015
Great watch! Good size and feel. The speed dial is a bit tricky to use, but I don't plan on using it too much anyway. The watch hands can get in the way of the digital functions, but for the most part this is not a major issue. Overall, the watch seems to be pretty heavy duty and I am happy with this purchase.

Video:
review image
on December 31, 2015
I got this watch going on two years now and it's been phenomenal I love it!!! I've submerged it in water, wing batter, run it through a restaurant dishwasher, mud, even dropped it on concrete and it's still working like new! I've had no problems with it at all I've seen similar watches at zumiez or Spencer's at the mall go for 2x the price of this now at the time I bought this I paid about 78 bucks with shipping and handling covered so there maybe some price fluctuation from then to now... Either way your getting the most bang for your buck!
on February 19, 2015
One star away from I love it....I am a watch freak, let me re-phrase that, I am a watch super-freak....I haven't had a red one and this Gshock stood out for me. I own another all black gshock and wanted a sportier look to wear with some flashy nike's..Here it is!!. I know its a military style design, but when Casio gets into these off colors that you know aren't going to be used in military, there should be extra indiglo on the hour hands so we can see the time at dark. Also there should be an option to light up the digital portion in the dark too. other than that, This watch is a great add to your collection
on October 19, 2015
I have always wanted a red watch. Finally one has appeared that does the job without looking cartoonish or juvenile. The deep red matte color is an inspiration. Casio G-Shock confidence. Space travel dial face AND backlit when I want! Yes yes yes yes. Go anywhere with just about anything on attending almost any occasion. Go Casio go Great!
on September 26, 2014
Beautiful watch. Color is a dull red but very attractive. Like much better than bright red.the hour hand is red and very short. Very hard to see and at night w cheap backlighting you will never have a clue what time it is.cause you cant see minute hand and light is weak.
on December 20, 2013
I was looking for a good rugged watch as my career can put a lot of punishment on just an ordinary watch. When I saw an advertisement for the G Shock watch and then read about it on amazon.com I knew I had to have it in what I call the Ferrari red version of it. The watch looks fabulous, even better than in the picture and was delivered 2 days before the actual delivery date by the vendor. The vendor is accessible and able and willing to address any concerns you have regarding this purchase and I highly recommend this watch along with this vendor. If I could give it a six star rating I would. I bought my son a G Shock watch in red as well and he loves it! I can't wait to purchase a second one for myself!!
on December 23, 2015
Great looking watch, very comfortable strap and overall nice design and look! Only gets a 4 star due to how it lights up. It's hard to tell the time at night and the light illuminates the face but not well enough in my opinion. The center of the watch is completely dark to the point you can't see the digital readouts. With that being my only issue I still give it 4 stars as its a great looking watch to wear during the day.
on April 24, 2016
I like the watch as long as it's day time. It is hard to see the display in the dark. The light makes it worse. Also wish I can see the time and date as a main display and not have to toggle for one of them. It also does not automatically adjust for daylight savings as advertised. The good thing is that it is a durable watch. And being a bigger guy I like the size of the watch.
on May 20, 2014
it's G-shock, do I need to say more?
its big, i have pretty thin wrist, but it still looks good on me(at least i think so, hahaha).
it's not the mountain series, also not the ocean series, so it doesn't has all the extra sensors, if you're look for the sensors, go find something else. also this watch doesn't have the auto time correct nor the solar charging system, its a battery watch.
over all, i love it !
just one con is, the illumined dial is really not bright enough and the led light is also not bright enough, but i have my phone with me all the time, so its not a deal breaker.
on January 3, 2016
This is my husbands fifth g shock and he loves them all. The color is great and true to the picture. It's a great sizebroski and he gets lots of compliments on it.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.