Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Rubber Havana|Lens Color: BROWN GRADIENT|Change

Showing 1-10 of 848 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 894 reviews
on March 12, 2015
I LOVE these & LOVE the the price!;) I bought them in black on the actual website & decided to try them from here & they came exactly like the ones from the original website worth buying
review image
11 comment| 218 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2015
I'm digging these shades, and Im a man! No I am not transitioning.... I was born a man in a mans body and wanted to let other men know that they shouldn't be thrown off by the name of these shades. The Erika look just as good on dudes as they do on the ladies. I have a rather large melon so it can be tough to find sunglasses that look right on me but these are perfect. Stylish, light on the face and all around rad. I did need to bend the ear pieces back a bit to wrap my ears better, again due to my bulbous noggin, but I often need to make adjustments to my glasses. So don't fake the funk and tolerate this sexism on Amazon. These shades are not gender specific and I am tired of living in a world that segregates sunglasses. Stand up and lets start raging against the machine by buying the Erika!
on January 15, 2015
Brand new. Come with case and cloth. The best and cheapest Ray-Ban I ever get. Its authentic too! Definitely, buying the next pair from the seller again. Shipping was fast! It arrive 1 week earlier. Loving it!
review image
44 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2015
Love them! I was skeptical, but they definitely are the real deal!
on December 16, 2015
I bought these for my mom for Christmas. I tried them on when they were delivered -- so light! I can barely feel them. They look great and from what I can tell, it looks authentic. There's the "made in Italy" mark, RB mark on the left lens, and Ray-Ban on the right lens. Came with the case and everything. So far I'm happy with it. Will update if any changes after my mom opens it up for Christmas!
on June 30, 2016
Overall I love these sunglasses they feel very comfortable and secure on my face. The color is pretty and I love the shape. I am 100% sure that these are genuine ray-bans. Like other reviewers have said they are a bit light though so if you are looking for really dark sunglasses go with something else. But, these are super cute!!
on May 29, 2014
These glasses are wonderful! I bought them to replace my Bausch Lomb Ray Bans which have held up since the mid 90s. I love that they are so lightweight. Glasses always feel heavy on my face and get uncomfortable after time, but not these! So light I forget I'm wearing them.

They are true Ray Ban quality as far as durability and sun protection. I have a narrow face and the 54mm fits quite nicely, not overly large as I was anticipating. I purchased the Tortoise frame with brown lenses. The colors are beautiful and the matte finish frames are soft to the touch. I like that you can't easily see the eyes through the lenses too.

Other reviewers disliked the case they came in, but mine arrived in the traditional all-black Ray Ban case-- no problems. It also came with a wrapped Ray Ban lens cloth.

I'd highly recommend these glasses. They're both stylish and functional.
on July 6, 2017
These fit really loose and feel pretty flimsy for higher quality sunglasses. I can't even put them on top of my head when I am not wearing them because they just slide off. I do not have a small head by any means. The lenses aren't very dark either so they don't block sun as well as other Ray Bans and you can see through them, so you can see your eyes. Not a huge deal, but I'd prefer darker lenses. Overall the wire arms just don't support the glasses well and make them feel cheap. On the upside, they are really light so you almost feel like you aren't wearing anything.
on July 1, 2015
Love these!! I got the tortoise ones and called ray ban & got it confirmed that hey are in fact authentic. They are so light, and the lenses are much darker and block much more sunlight than I imagined. I get compliments all the time! Great price too, considering they're about $115 on the RB website!
on May 4, 2015
Amazing sunglasses. This is my third pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses and quite possibly my favorite ones yet! Ray-Ban, of course, has a great reputation and warranty and is worth the investment. This is the first time I have purchased the Erika glasses. They are comfortable, light on my face and around my ears. I did my research and could not be happier with my purchase. I have a round face and they look awesome! Don't hesitate - BUY THEM TODAY!
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.