Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on April 14, 2012
I loved being able to get a set likes this though I think some of the description is misleading. You do get 19 pieces but it should really read as a 8 piece set because counting every ring of the shower curtain is not neccessary and it gives a misleading description thinking you are getting more than you are.

The shower curtain was cool, but the sewing job was very weak in one spot and im worried that spot my follow apart within a couple of months. The shower curtain should come with a vynel backing as they are not very expensive but it didin't come with anything so I was forced to use my former flower, vynel backing I had with my other shower curtain which doesn't match very well. I will have to go to the store to get a new one soon. The rings of the shower curtain are rather dull and black. All they are, is dark green plastic circles with black material sewn on, and sewn on with very shoddy workmanship. As a person who does sewing myself, they could have been done better or they could have put much cuter zebra print rings in with this set.

The ceramic set was cool, but the manufacturer should know by now that most people use electronic toothbrushes, therefore, they don't fit in those tiny holes that the old style toothbrushes do. I wasn't sure what the point of a soap dispenser with an extra space for a soap bar was but I put stuff on there anyways. The bath mats were cool though.

Overall the set was a great idea and I love Zebra print and recomend it to anyone that wants to save money. It would also have been great if it included one black and one white towel as well as the shower curtain backing.
on February 17, 2016
After washing once zebra print cane off very cheap
on March 12, 2013
I think you can find something like this better, and not cheap! It's so small I mean the rugs are so small!
on December 4, 2012
After receiving the product I was very disappointed, The rugs were extremely small, the shower curtain was short. The bath accessory set does not match the product its not off white its more of a peach. The hooks were merely green shower hooks covered in poorly sewn black fabric and two were broken. I posted a negative review to which I was received an email - i was told if I remove the review I could return it but i had thrown away the crappy shower hooks. So they offered me I think 20% of the price or something a long those lines, I removed the review and they never contacted me again. This was thee worst shower set I have gotten and it is not 19 pieces its 7 pieces along with the 12 shower hooks. Do not waste your money on this product.
on February 15, 2012
This set is a great deal and it has about everything that you need for a bathroom... I have to say that the quality if the rugs it's not that great everything but that the quality is decent.
on December 2, 2012
All ceramic was broken abd all the rugs was cheap and there waa no inter plastic curtain for theoutter curtain as well this was the most cheapest crap i have ever bought and thought i was getting good stuff for my bathroom
on December 17, 2013
The rings are so thin and cheap made they wont even clasp. The rugs are small. THe one made to go by toilet must of been made for a extra small comode cause it wont fit around mine. I had throw the clasp away and use my old ones. not happy with product.
on February 20, 2013
i FOUND THIS SAME SET AT BIG LOTS FOR 25 DOKKARS CHEAPER I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT. THE SELLER WAS FAST AT SHIPPING SO NO PROBLEMS THERE BUT THE PRODUCT WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY ALSO THE TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER SET IS NOT THE SAME COLOR AS THE CHEAP SHOWER CURTAIN
on August 9, 2012
I received this package, opened it and everything looked great. I through away the packaging before putting everything in place. The bath mat was ripped as the thread was coming off. The string was hanging from the sower curtain. A mess.
on April 7, 2015
They look nice, but once I washed the rugs they started to fade. And that was in luke warm water. Kinda cheap!