Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on November 24, 2012
My 6 year old loves this watch. It is great for a starter watch and because of he fabric band it is durable. The face of the watch scratches very easy and needs to be improved on. The only issue I really have is that the green disc around the outside with the minutes twists around and instead of "00" at the top it has "60" the other 3 watches I've purchased for my boys have zero for o'clock. I found it easier for them to learn. My son plays with the disc so at any time he may have the "05" over the four instead of the number one. I have now glued the disc in place to be sure he is telling time correctly.
on October 29, 2013
This watch was purchased as a Christmas present for a 7 year old boy. Looks cute! I like that it encourages and teaches children how to tell time. It arrived in a cute plastic tube which can be used to store the watch. The only con I can see is that the outer dial is not stationary, I had to reposition the 60 at the top of the watch. It clicked right in place and I am not sure if this will be an issue. Hence the 4 out of 5 stars.
on February 3, 2014
Was nice when we opened it at Christmas and my grandson asked me what the second hand was. He was excited to learn to tell time. It was a shame it did not last long enough for him to enjoy the knowledge. It just quit working at about 30 days. Definitely would not recommend it no matter how cool the pictures look.
on December 21, 2013
hard to read the words on the hand but after a few times doubt kids will need em anywho as someone else pointed out the other cheaper watches hands cover the minutes making it difficult to read the minutes whereas this one has the minutes outside the hands. don't know bout dependability hope it's good it cost enough
on May 15, 2013
Whoever designed this watch thought of everything. Strong adjustable velcro strap. Minutes, and hands clear to read and understand. My seven year old grandson got frustrated with other watches and just read time from digital clock faces, but now he's happy to tell anyone the time and loves to show off the "Hulk" on the watch face.
on June 18, 2014
I bought this from my six year old grandson and he loves it. He is very interested in learning to tell time on an analog clock and this watch is very helpful.
on July 23, 2014
Got this as a gift for Our 6 year old son...he LOVES it. Has had it a year now, wears it all the time, and still looks brand new.
on January 25, 2013
I BOUGHT THIS WATCH FOR MY GREAT GRANDSON'S 8TH BIRTHDAY. HE JUST LOVES IT AND IS REALLY INTO THE "HERO" THING. THE TIME TEACHER IS A VALUABLE ASSET AND THIS MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR A YOUNG BOY.
on December 30, 2013
Great present, son was crazy about it. would purchase again, great shipping, great price for great product, teaches them to read a clock!!
on February 6, 2015
love the look of number dial to make it easier to tell time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.