Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 30, 2014
I managed to grab this watch while it was a lightning deal, priced significantly lower than what appears to be the regular pricing. My rating might be a half star lower at the regular price point. The watch and wristband are both solid builds though the strap can be irritating over a long period of wear. The numbers for both hours and minutes are both easily readable and the hands are contrasted nicely as well. Our son loves it and has quickly taken to telling the time thanks to this watch.
on December 27, 2014
my grandson,age 8, totally loved this watch. He was used to digital watched so this watch was a must have for him. He's very smart and picked it up fast. I bought this because he is an avid Captain America fan, so he was eager to wear it.
on December 10, 2014
I bought this Christmas present for my 5 year old grandson, a Capt America fan, who will soon be learning to tell time...so it is perfect. It looks just like the picture, no surprises. The band is velcro so he should be able to get it on and off with ease.
on September 30, 2015
The first one I received was defective but Amazon 's customer service is beyond amazing and I sent that one back and had a new one in 2 days. It is perfect and my son loves telling time
on March 5, 2014
We purchased for our kindergartner as he was learning to tell time in school. I think it is a great way to teach kids to read a clock. My son loves the look of the watch, but he constantly complains the band is not comfortable. The band has a section that doubles up and tucks back under the band. The "extra" part that goes back under just rubs the wrong way and now he rarely wants to wear it. His brother has a similar timex watch that they both love to wear and is comfortable. I assumed when purchasing this would be the same kind of watch, but I was wrong the band is shaped weird. I'll post a picture of what I am talking about regarding the overlap on the band.
on January 14, 2014
My 6 year old grandson put this watch on and even wore it to bed the first night. It has the hour hand and the minute hand marked to help teach him to tell time. Seems to be sturdily made.
on November 15, 2016
Great for toddlers
on November 16, 2015
Just what I was looking for. Velcro band will adjust to fit smaller wrists
on February 22, 2016
It's nice but the bezel moves so it isn't a great teaching watch for my child. Also it's pretty small - so it's difficult for him to read the minutes. It would probably be a great watch for an older child who already knows how to tell time very well.
on July 6, 2013
My grandson was asking for a watch and this fit the bill! Loved that there were different choices of superheroes! He wears it all the time.