Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on May 22, 2013
i'm a new mom and have been on a steep learning curve with all the things you need/don't need. i tried to get most of my things at garage sales and such and found an eddie bauer diaper bag that was working fine for us. (i kind of hate the way most diaper bags look and i'm not paying $100 for one. just not going to.) then for a long trip to my in-laws i thought i would need to create a changing place since we would be without a changing table. i got this and seriously--who thought i could feel so many things for little diaper clutch/changing station but I LOVE IT. we used it in the car on the way down and back up, we used it at my in-laws and fast as 1-2-3 packed it up and took it out with us for our brief outings. i find now that i forego the diaper bag and just grab this when we leave the house. its super easy, perfect size, great material, easy to get to everything, easy to pack up plus its cute. its true you can't fit more than 3-4 diapers in it but part of my routine now is taking it to the baby's room to refill whenever we get back, if necessary. any bigger and it would be more cumbersome thus defeating the purpose. i'm getting these for all my baby gifts now. i wish there were more colors and patterns to choose from but that's the only thing i would change.
on April 20, 2012
This is a pretty cool little portable changer- first of all, the design (Nixon black) is really cool in person. You can't fit a ton in it, but for me that's fine as I really just wanted it for times when I didn't want to bring my entire diaper bag out. I usually put 3 diapers, the portable wipes case that comes with it, a small tube of diaper cream, and maybe a small burp rag in it. I love that it has the buckle wrist strap so you can just strap it onto your stroller and off you go!
It would also be a handy thing to keep in you car as a backup changer or whatever.
Definitely won't fit in most diaper bags- but that's not what I needed it for so it worked out great.
on November 26, 2012
It is a very convinient pouch to have it the diaper bag. It has a place for every thing and it bid enough to hold my ten month old all of him lying down.
on March 19, 2014
My Neice and Nephew love this now that their little girl has arrived. Makes it nice when changing on the road or out shopping.
on August 13, 2014
Best changing station and stylish. I've had others this was the best.
on December 1, 2015
great product, useful and very nice
on April 25, 2012
I bought that changing station to make " any bag a diaper bag". The idea is great but finally it isn't that thin once you put diapers, whipes and an extra bodysuit.

But as the changing mat is removable which is great! I just put the changing table in 2 differents sites of the bag and it works well!
And when I leave for a quick strolle i take the entire station and hang it on my stroller.

Overall a good product with great design but not sure it worth the money!!
on July 19, 2013
looks very elaborate on picture, but it is very poor for the expensive price I paid
was a bby shwr gift

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.