Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 988 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,049 reviews
It's summer and NCIS is taking it's break. We are starved for episodes so we've purchased seasons 1 through 10 so we can use them to fill in over the summer.

We've been binge watching only NCIS one or two episodes per evening. We are stunned by the number of episodes we can't remember watching, or that we actually missed over the years. In many ways it is more fun watching the second time through than the first because we know the characters so well.

Great acting, directing, stories.
on October 11, 2013
You just can't go wrong with NCIS. We've been enjoying the series for 10 years. The characters are all special. The actors and actresses are all excellent in their parts. If I had to pick the one I like best I would be a long time deciding.
on March 16, 2017
One of my favorite shows.
on March 19, 2017
GO GRIBBS
on August 8, 2016
what can I say its mark hamon
on November 30, 2012
My husband iand I are great fans of NCIS and this season did not disappoint. Mark Harmon and crew continue to be a team of people we want to watch.
on July 28, 2015
Great family favorite.
on March 18, 2017
It is all I've dreamed about.
on February 23, 2013
The best there ever was! NCIS is one of the best shows out there. I never miss it! You can't be without the 9th season in your collection.
Wonderful!!! Thanks for bringing back all the cast from previous years!!! How awesome was that!? Showing a little more into the mind of the great Mr. Gibbs...I loved every minute of it:D Way to go 200 !!!!!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse