Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 7, 2012
Like the previous reviewer, I too want to put a plug in for these pants and for Disney-brand clothing across the board; I'm surprised how few people have reviewed their stuff, and think it's because no one knows they make it. These pants are really great -- nice thick/soft cotton with the great cuffs that roll down as the baby grows (and also work well to fit socks over or into) -- and I *love* the solid-color onesies and the hoodies, which all coordinate well together. My baby girl looks adorable in all of it (though we bought the "boy" colors for pants and hoodies) and I plan to restock on all three up through the 6-9 month size (they don't go any higher, which is really too bad).
on August 29, 2013
who do these pants fit?it is summer, but we wanted a few pairs of pants for our newborn for the AC when out and about, etc. these pants are huge! i cant imagine they will fit him anytime soon. he is 5 weeks and weighs about 9 1/2 lbs. 21" long. the pants are also long, so we rolled them, which would be fine, but the waist is just huge.
on December 20, 2013
These are pretty high quality and sturdy. Given how little time they'll actually be worn, I'm surprised how many of baby's other sweatpants have had the elastic give out before the baby outgrew them. Not these. They're also long enough that baby isn't going to grow out of them as fast as some other pants, but they don't seem obviously bulky either.
on December 4, 2013
They are my favourite baby pants, particularly for colder seasons, and I own a few of them in different sizes and colors. They are thick but stretchy, roomy but not buggy. The best part is the stretchy elastic leg opening. Unlike other pants, these never go up, so baby's legs are always covered and warm. I used them almost every day all fall and now use in the winter as the base layer.

My six-month old is large and wears 9-12 month clothes otherwise, but still fits into his 3-6 month Disney pants. Do give them a try.
on June 8, 2014
I absolutely love these pants - the fact that they have cuffs mean that they fit my daughter longer than any other pair of pants that we own. They fit her at 3 months with the cuffs rolled slightly and without being ridiculously baggy, and they actually still fit her at 9 months without fitting like tight capri pants!

Love 'em!!
on March 29, 2012
These pants are really cute, nicely priced, and wash up well! I didn't want to spend alot of money on clothes that would be used for such a short while. The sizing was a little big but that's ok. I just role them down and we can then use them a little longer.
on November 4, 2012
These are high quality, cute & soft after lots of washing. My son is huge for his age, he's already in 3 month clothes at just 5 wks. And these fit the bill perfectly. I'd recommend Disney baby clothes across the board.
on August 4, 2013
These pants are pretty roomy on my 1-month old, so I think they will last past the 3-month mark. I haven't washed them too many times, but they seem to be very good quality and durable. They are soft, and I like being able to fold up the cuffs. It's easier to find onesies that match the yellow than the green one, if you're looking for that sort of thing. Overall a good value for the money.
on October 1, 2013
Just what I expected. Medium thickness of fabric that is perfect for dressing my son in the fall. Fabric soft and minimal shrinkage in warm wash.
on September 4, 2013
I love the disney brand products. They do fit as expected, but please note that almost all baby clothes are made of 100% cotten and they will shrink a whole size if dried in dryer. So when making purchase, keep that in mind. I love the fact that I can get them in different colors and have bought 3 or 4 different sets to go with any onesie or shirt for grandma's littleman.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.