Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 14, 2012
I love my Kindle Fire and highly recommend but I was very disappointed with the fact I couldn't read outside because of the glare. I purchased this anti-glare screen from Amazon and voila! Problem fully solved. I previously had been to several stores and no one had anything like this to match what I needed. For those of you that love to be outside to read, this is an ABSOLUTE MUST to get. Suzanne B
1616 comments| 480 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2015
I had a hard time with reflection on my Kindle Fire even with the first shield I had purchased. This new shield works much better. The Kindle Fire does not work well outside however .Haven't tried it yet with the new brightness control. though.
on November 12, 2017
As a matter of fact my I used it on my Kindle. The size of the pieces are small so I used two. Worked like a charm! Very satisfied.
on October 14, 2017
Worked as designed. No issues.
on October 11, 2017
Why didn't I order this sooner. I basically stopped using my Kindle Fire because the reflection was horrible regardless of whether I was indoors, outside, natural light, task light, etc. Now with this anti-glare screen, I use it all this Kindle all the time. Thanks!
on November 10, 2015
Easy to put on and fits fantastic. Great value for the price. Long lasting to keep screen the way a reader wants it. Shipped in a timely manner which was a plus.
on January 20, 2015
I am reading my Kindle on a sunny beach with or without my sunglasses. This product is a must for Kindle Fire owners. I do not see any difference with clarity of the screen due to the shield. The price is unbeatable, the application simple and the results well worth it. You receive 3 shields in the packet. They are removable. Very happy with this product.
on December 7, 2014
It is always nice to get a product that actually does what it is supposed to do. That is the case with the anti-glare shield. It is pre-cut and easy to install. It is worth the money to not have to deal with sun glare when you need to use your tablet outside. As always Amazon makes everything simple and gets you your order in a couple of days. If you bought the high-end Kindle it only makes sense to to get the screen protector that cuts sun glare and keeps your screen from ever being touched.
on July 13, 2012
Okay I read a lot of reviews and was wary of buying the screen protector but I LOVE IT! It mutes the glare incredibly and if you take your time and put the protector on per the instructions works just fine. I actually had to pull it off 2x since I had it on upside down the first time and then I got distracted the 2nd time but fits great,,, NO bubbles took awhile to work them all out but you need to be PATIENT. I also used a larger rubbery key chain from Paul Bunyan Land and it worked great on the stubborn bubbles. Read it outside in the sunlight and could see the screen and not just me! Very impressed.. Comes in a 3 pack so I am set for quite awhile. Would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone with a Fire that likes to read the screen and not just look at yourself!!
on March 4, 2013
It was a breeze to put on the Kindle Fire. I had previously bought a CaseLogic screen protector (at a local drugstore). It was very flimsy and difficult to work with and there was only 1 in the package. I bought the 6 pack thinking if they were like the first one then I'd probably have to use more than one before I got it right. But GreatShield was thicker and much easier to handle. And once it was on, it worked (and is still working) great! I love it!