Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

• Customer Reviews

on December 29, 2011
This mug is SOOOO cute!! I love the extra large capacity! It is great for any beverage or soup but it's especially fabulous for hot chocolate with LOTS of marshmallows!!
on February 25, 2013
I have owned this mug since November and it is great!!! Extra large capacity and looks and feels RICH. My mug arrived in perfect condition, with no dings or scratches. It is so smooth to the touch, with the right amount of "cuteness" for an adult. For those who are up in arms because of California Proposition 65, do you own a car? This proposition also warns that cars "contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.", so, logically, you should be boycotting the use of a vehicle as well. It sounds absolutely lethal and 1000 times more dangerous than the use of this cup. Also, according to the proposition, the use of tools is out. I'm not saying that we should not be concerned about these things. I'm all for going green and think manufacturers have the responsibility to remedy these problems, especially when it concerns birth defects. But I seriously doubt drinking from this cup will cause cancer when everyday we are exposed to many more lethal doses of lead. It would be wise for this manufacturer to find a better glaze for their cup, I agree with that. But for now, I will be drinking from and enjoying my cup for years to come. You have to admit, the price is right for what I consider a fine product!!!
on July 20, 2012
I bought this product for a friend who loves Hello Kitty, and it is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! I get to give it to her next week, and I am certain she will be very happy with it :) It came brand new, and in one piece--which is always good to see. I would recommend this seller and product to other people!
VINE VOICEon August 16, 2014
Bottom line up front: I’ve bought 14 of these mugs. Seriously. And I don’t even like Hello Kitty.

However, my wife does. And so do some of her friends. So I bought her one. Well, to be honest, I bought one of her friends one as a gift, and my wife loved it and wanted to know why I didn’t get her one. So I got her one, and she wanted to give some as gifts, and…well, you can imagine how it went. In short, it became her “signature gift,” and always brought a smile to everyone’s face.

These are great mugs. They feel good in the hand, have a large capacity, and best of all are dishwasher safe. Highly recommended!
on July 19, 2012
Bought this a month or so ago and it is my main coffe cup now. It can hold more cups of coffee than my usual cups and it stays warm longer. I need to buy another my sister keeps trying to take it home with her. Also the drippy issue people have a problem with isn't really that bad for me.
on March 13, 2013
It's a little bigger than what it looks like but it is beautiful. It fits plenty. The order shipped in two days. Super fast service great vendor. GREAT product. Very happy!!
on July 25, 2013
I am a HUGE Hello Kitty Fan. I am also an ardent coffee/tea drinker. This mug is the epitome of perfection. It's a lot deeper than it looks, and it fits wonderfully in hand. It was nicely shipped, as well...lots of protection and bubble wrap : ) I am going to order more mugs from this company! I can't get enough!! :-D
on January 20, 2013
This is a really good size mug. Very sturdy and microwaves well. Handle doesn't get hot. I'm a big tea drinker and I don't have to make a lot of trips to the tea kettle because of its size
on October 19, 2012
I just love this product...i love the size, the color, the shape, everything. All the girls that see my cup just ask where did i buy it...
on March 15, 2013
This cup has quickly become my all-time favorite at work. It goes with everything, is printed on both sides (ideal for lefties or those who want to shine from both sides) and has a little bit of kitty decor on the inside rim, in the form of honey bees. Oh, did I mention, it's giant enough for any coffee lover?