Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 484 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 649 reviews
on July 4, 2015
I really don't think there should be reviews on music. It's personal taste. I could see if this was a actual CD but it's a digital download. If there was actually something physical to hold I would be able to review that but how am I supposed to review someone else's taste.
on January 14, 2014
This is a beautifully composed and performed song. I can see this tune becoming the standard wedding sond over the next few years, displacing Paul Stookey's "There is Love" in the next decade. Christina is talented and beautiful. I look forward to more of her music.
on September 11, 2016
Such a greay song. It never gets old .
on March 29, 2017
GREAT PRODUCT
on August 17, 2013
Loved it so much we are going to play it at our wedding next year. It's so us and says it all
on March 18, 2012
I love this song so much! It's incredibly sweet, and the way Christina Perri sings it is utterly beautiful. And, personally, though I'm sure I'm in the minority, I think that Bella & Edward's dumb, gross romance doesn't fit this song at all. This is a song about a sweet, strong love, not that gross thing that TWILIGHT has going on. But I'm one of the few people--a teenage girl, no less--who feels this way... Oh well.

I'll stop my controversial comments about that movie, which many people practically worship, and go back to this amazing song!

The MP3 itself: the sound quality is good, though I don't claim to be an expert on that sort of thing, and it downloaded well.

This beautiful, sweet, tender love song is 100% worth the 99 cents I paid for it!!
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2011
I just discovered this song on the radio and I am getting married in 4 weeks to my high school sweetheart after 30 years!! This is our wedding song!!! Just love this song and it sums up very nicely our amazing love story!
on January 14, 2017
I love this song. Beautiful in every way. It puts me in that special place every time.

The lyrics are mystical. Her official video with this song (has to do with the series "Twilight"), is equally compelling. It evokes a sense of physical love and at the same time, an immortal far reaching kind of love that beats inside all of us.
on August 1, 2015
Love this song so much... heard it first on Twilight and it is so deeply emotional and powerful, the songstress and lyrics evoke the deepest of emotions about the feeling of what it is like to love another Soul across times, realms, and dimensions. Wish every human could experience a thousand year deep and returned Soul love! Happy listening~*
on May 17, 2015
Of course I love it! It is romantic and sentimental and connects me to my husband who passed away in 2012. I miss him.