Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 494 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 659 reviews
on May 6, 2017
I really like this song.
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I like the lyrics and the melody.
I highly recommend this song.
on July 4, 2015
I really don't think there should be reviews on music. It's personal taste. I could see if this was a actual CD but it's a digital download. If there was actually something physical to hold I would be able to review that but how am I supposed to review someone else's taste.
on May 8, 2012
I first heard this song when my sister and I were driving home from work listening to one of our programmed radio stations.
It's one of those stations that play "a mix" of today's music... You know the kind; one's that turn out to play the same thing as the others, and "a mix" consists of only a handful of songs that they play on repeat, until even the songs that you liked becomes songs you're tired of hearing for the 3rd time in 2 hours.

After listening to our radio in autopilot for most of the ride home, hearing all the usual half-talents and remixes, Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' came on. I literally sat up and said "wait, turn it up.. What is this? This is actually GOOD".

Even though technicaly, yes, the song was used for a Twilight film, it doesn't change the fact that I really love the song. It'd be like hating an author because one of his best books was butchered and made into a really bad movie.

Christina Perri reminds me of Sara Bareilles in the fact that she actually has talent.
She has a way of transporting you through her music, or at the very least capable of getting an emotional rise out of you. Its easy listening music, that you can relax to, or set on repeat and let it fade into the background.
With a pleasant melody beautiful lyrics and a pretty voice, 'Thousand Years' is a song that in today's music stands out as something different. Something that can play over and over, without being boring, and something that was well worth paying .99 cents for!
on October 28, 2016
Never saw the Twilight Zone, someone recommended this to me, what a beautiful love song. Guess I'm going to have to watch the movie now.
on November 24, 2014
Many of my friends are astounded that I like this love song from the "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" soundtrack as I am much older than the average fan of Ms Perri or the Twilight Saga. However, to assume that those of us who have lived longer and may be a bit cynical aren't interested in full-blown romance would often be a mistake. It is an intense statement of the belief that love is an eternal and lasting state and I find it incredible to listen to.

Anyone who only knows the singer from the soundtrack would do well to listen to her song "jar of hearts" that was a surprise breakout hit not too long ago.
on January 14, 2017
I love this song. Beautiful in every way. It puts me in that special place every time.

The lyrics are mystical. Her official video with this song (has to do with the series "Twilight"), is equally compelling. It evokes a sense of physical love and at the same time, an immortal far reaching kind of love that beats inside all of us.
on May 17, 2017
Good music when I'm in the right mood.
on May 30, 2017
love the song and love the movie
on March 29, 2017