Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 23, 2013
Quality isn't as great as I would have expected from Belkin products. The ipod fits in the armbad very tightly so if you have a thick case it will probably need to be removed in order to use the armband. The slip that you insert the ipod into is located on the top. With the ipod inside, it leaves about 1/8 in gap open across the top so if it is raining, water will get onto the backside of the ipod easily. The plastic cover is not an issue with touchscreen so it is still easy to use. Earphone jack hole is properly aligned. There is no access to the volume buttons though so you will have to use the onscreen menus or earphones with volumes buttons to adjust the sound. The armband itself is quiet short compared to other armbands I have had. If you have above average size biceps, the armband may not fit around your arm. Product seems to be designed for skinnier people. I wish the product page had better pictures of the product. There are so many similar products of the same quality for half the price.
on January 10, 2014
My iPod touch fits nice and snug in this holster. Managing the screen with the thick screen cover can be tricky. Don't plan on precise touches. But it's still relatively easy to work the iPad even with the cover.

It fits perfect on either my upper arm or forearm. I like to keep it on my forearm for easier control while I'm running, but you have to strap it on really tight or else it will slide around your arm (this issue doesn't happen when strapped to the shoulder/upper arm).

Sometimes it gets wet and sweaty when I go on long runs, but it's surprisingly good at not totally absorbing to the sweat and stink. Been using it for months and it still doesn't smell bad!

Would definitely recommend.
on May 7, 2013
When I purchased this item, there were three options available. Not knowing what the difference between the three was, I ordered this one, only to find out that it was much too small for my arm. I have since gone back to look on the product page to see if there is a difference, but one isn't listed between the three. Very disappointed by the lack of correct and valid information, and also by the fact that I had to pay for shipping for a product that didn't provide any sizing information. I was able to receive a refund, but after I had to pay out of pocket for the shipping.
3 helpful votes
on December 11, 2013
My feedback to the seller had already been sent as soon as I received this item. It was a waste! I had this product before and was totally satisfied. The only reason why I ordered the same thing this time is for my daughter (13 year old). We are planning on running the 5K race together this coming February. But the item sent seem like "returned-used item". It is that bad. I tried e-mailing the seller but no reply, I ended up buying another one (different brand) in our local store here. I would give a "zero" star if there is one.
on January 1, 2014
This product looks great on paper, however, it really falls flat/ The armband has no stretch, and alas it does not stay in place for long. It tends to wiggle out of place as you workout, particularly after you start sweating. If you tighten the strap you will lose some of your range of motion. I am also dubious of how long the strap will last. I think that wen the product was conceived the engineers forgot that muscles expand and contract as they move... If you are looking for a superior product, try the tuneband, I switched back to it within a three days of receiving this.
on September 7, 2013
I bought this hoping it would protect my ipod touch I use for running. I previous had a tune belt that worked ok. The product claims to be sweat proof...however it is not. The first problem it has it that the top lip that is supposed to cover the ipod ofter moves (when running) exposing the ipod to moisture. Every time I have gone running with it I have found condensation inside the protective screen. This has cause the bottom of my ipod to have a highlight streak when I turn it on. If you are using this for just working out..it should be fine. I would not use it for running. It is not sweat proof.
on May 5, 2013
I've had several Belkin armbands that have worked well. I had no hesitations purchasing this one off amazon. However, from the start this band was not comfortable. It scratched up my arm while running. And it did not protect my iPod at ALL. It kept popping out of the band and it wound up getting water damage less than a month into using it. Seriously?!

Now I'm out $300 on a less than year old iPod because this band did not work. Apple will not cover water damage in its warranty. Will never buy Belkin again. Don't risk your electronics to them!
on August 13, 2012
It's always nice to order the real deal--in this case a Belkin armband for the iPod Touch 4G.
The issue with this product is not that it's ugly or prone to malfunction. It just doesn't fit!
My bicep is between 15" and 16" when flexed (not huge, but not small), and I have to put the band towards the bottom of my bicep to make it work at all. I haven't even started working out with it, so I'm hoping it will be usable to some extent.

Don't order unless your arm size is small to average.
on June 15, 2013
Saw this at retail stores in different colors. This one was a color I was not fond of ( bright yellow-green), but when I saw the price for $3.95 I started to like the color very much. I figured if it looked too bad I could go over it with a black marker. Like I said I saw this exact model/style by Belkin in retail stores but I could not pay $19.99 to 23.99 for this.
The function is perfect for my use and holds up well. I use this to hold a Dexcom G4 Blood glucose wireless monitor while I'm at work.
on June 2, 2013
I thought I would be disappointed with this product but I actually really liked it. The quality is nice, feels good and durable. I had read reviews that the clear plastic was a little hard to read your finger presses but I didn't have an issue; its understandable since it is adding onto the screen but whatever.

Keeping it simple, I paid around 5 dollars for this, I'm very happy with it, good quality for the amount I paid. I wouldn't pay more than 13 dollars.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.