Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on November 12, 2012
New Balance shoes are the only shoes we've found so far that work for our son's double wide feet. Stride Rite has shoes that will fit, but we're able to get more affordable shoes (and "cooler" looking ones, too) by ordering New Balance through Amazon.

The ONLY thing I don't love about this shoe is the laces. From the pictures, it looks like it might have those elastic stretchy laces that don't actually require tying, but I was disappointed to learn (upon receiving) that is not the case. These have legit shoe laces. Shoe laces are a pain with a child this age (3). He's unable to tie them himself (or untie them, for that matter) and he's tripped on them once and fell pretty hard while doing so.

I feel like this is my own problem and not the shoes, so I'm only taking one star off because of it...but if you're looking for shoes for your toddler and have the choice, choose velcro!
on September 20, 2014
Good shoe, well made runs small (and I bought the wide and it was still a good bit of effort to get these shoes on and you will be tying it for the tyke all the time. I didn't realize these were tie shoes, since many kids' shoes now have elastic laces and this shoe's picture doesn't show a tied bow in , so if you want a fast and easy shoe to get on and off your toddler, this is not the shoe for you. Shipping was expensive, too. I am thinking maybe it is not the best idea to order shoes on line unless you have already tried the shoes on.
on June 9, 2013
The New Balance 632 was the first quality pair of shoes we got our daughter; they were the best pair of running shoes for her vigorous lifestyle. I cannot say enough about the 632 as the price was fantastic, quality unsurpassed, and piece of mind that she had top orthotic support.

I say the exact same about the New Balance KJ689 from the couple weeks she has worn them. The color is new and exciting, and the laces are great for her to learn to tie: Another great Amazon purchase!!!

It's safe to say that the next pair of shoes will be New Balance (even if they aren't made in the US any longer).
on March 12, 2013
I bought these for my daughter who has special needs and has orthotics. I am so impressed with how well these shoes are holding together as my daughter is very hard on shoes as she drags her toes a little when she walks. I would definitely recommend these and buy them again!
on April 7, 2013
They are really good construction and fit the feet more snugly to prevent stumbles and falls at tot running speed. The wide is a little on the narrow side but probably equal to C shoe-size more so. They still fit good but order an extra-wide if feet are really "thick". It is a sharp-looking running shoe and should last at least 6 plus months. I like NB better than Stride Rites lately due to their wides becoming too narrow. Ties don't come undone much if you double knot.
on December 19, 2012
My 4 year old loves these shoes. She got online and picked out this style and I went with it. They are very cute online the rainbow looks a little vibrant and way too bright however when we got them the colors on the rainbow are a little more understated and for a picky mother like me these shoes work well.
on January 23, 2013
My 4 year old son loves these shoes. He was thrilled to get them for Christmas and wore them every day. When the tongue came out of one shoe about two weeks after he got them he was heartbroken. It looked like it just hadn't been sewn in correctly. I processed the return online through Amazon and they shipped me a new pair of shoes immediately. He was wearing them within 48 hours and we haven't had a problem since. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
on August 12, 2013
I bought these shoes for my toddler son in a size 8. He loves them and weasr them along with another pair of New Balance running shoes I bought for him. They look great with jeans or shorts and he loves how comfortable they are. They are a great product for the price!
on November 5, 2014
These shoes are very nice looking but are hard to get onto the feet. They seem to run small. I ordered my 3 year old daughter a size 8 and probably should have ordered an 8.5.
on January 14, 2013
I love the quality of these shoes, they are just as good as adult sized New Balance trainers. The only thing I would change is to replace the laces with Velcro straps; laces are difficult to tie on a wiggly toddler. I don't recommend these if your child is difficult to dress.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.