Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 12, 2013
This game is a definite improvement on the first game in the series and adds more fan favorite transformers both as playable and as npcs.

The weapon system is revamped and improved as is the health bar and a shield has been added. The voice acting is superb although one does miss Johnny Yong Bosch as Bumblebee. Peter Cullen as always is epic as the voice of Optimus Prime.

the biggest negative is you are no longer able to select a character out of a group of three to play through a chapter, this while annoying is endurable. The double jump is gone but is replaced with a dash attack.

Weapons are upgradeable now and perks can be bought to improve your character using the shards you can acquire in game in from kills or from breaking cases. Weapon selection is also improved as new types have been added and hold overs from war for Cybertron are improved.

Over all this game is well worth buying especially now that the price has been reduced.
on May 24, 2014
This game is a bit short (10 hours or so for campaign) but absolutely sweet! Visuals are great, plot and gameplay are both excellent, and sound effects are outstanding. In addition, the variety of weapons, enemies, and playable characters was surprisingly diverse.

The only negative I found was that on some missions, it can feel a bit unfair when you are faced with dozens of enemies at once.

Overall, excellent game! Highly recommended!
on March 10, 2013
As this is not a review I'll just get to the point. For a transformers fanboy who likes video games, a third person shooter fan or just someone looking for something creative and different away from halo or CoD with great gun play/action-adventure fun with a nice multiplayer ad-on feature and fun action [ multiplayer is great, a leveling system, different classes and so on but dont let this be your reason for purchasing this game as you most likely will be disappointed]. I personally love this game as it had a cool story, nice looking environments, very fun missions and well Optimus Prime! [ Yeah I'm a transformers fan ]. Anyways if you like action or robots, BUY THIS GAME [honestly it doesn't matter to me what you like, I think you should just buy this game, especially if you can get it for $28 dollars like me]
One person found this helpful
on August 24, 2012
I have only played the multiplayer on this games as of now. I will add to this review after I have played the campaign as well.

This was a lot of fun. The teams and the boards on Team Deathmatch are small enough to not get lost, but big enough to hide when you are wounded. The arsenal of weapons is versatile. You only start off with a couple of choices for each class.

The different classes make the game a real Transformers-Universe gem. With the difference in abilities and firepower, you can find yourself being useful in different ways to your team during the fight (Titans draw fire power and Scientists heal).

I have found that the Destroyer class is great for starting out as it is a good well-rounded class.

Unless you are a Titan, you can die with just a few hits, but on the plus side, that means you can kill with just a few well placed hits. So take that for what you will.

The vehicle mode makes it a lot more fun (third set of ammo to spend getting around the boards quicker).

The challenges in Teletran 1 make it easy for newbies to level up quickly with some nice incentives for doing so.

The add-on Havoc Pack is worth it.

Have fun with this one, it's great!
on January 25, 2013
At first when I bought Fall of Cybertron I thought it was just going to be a mediocre game. Actually, it was just amazing!
Each level and character are incredibly cool, the game starts to cook when you start using Cliffjumper and after that it's pure fun.
Grimlock is awesome, the levels are awesome... I'm really satisfied with it. The only thing that might lack is more cinematics. Can't get enough of them to be sincere.
Lasted less that 15 days to finish it. It was totally adictive. The Dinobot and insecticon retcon from G1 is pretty clever too.
on February 10, 2018
My son loves it! He says this game is one of best transfomer games so far. (He says he hasn't played Transformers Devastation to compare yet) He recommends this to any PS3 owners who are fans of the Transfomers franchise.
on August 16, 2014
Outstanding game that provides the ultimate immersion into the Transformers world. I have just started playing, but am excited to have already been able to play as Bumblebee and Optimus, and I know that I will get to be some gnarly Decepticons and Grimlock, the Dinobot leader!!! I happen to be a diehard fan, yet even for casual TF fans, this is still a winner.
on February 29, 2016
I bought for my 5yr son who loves transformers didnt think i would be able to play im no good at games but very impressed and he loves it wont stop about wanting me to play the game for him never been a transformer fan but its growing on me
on May 17, 2018
Bought this game for my grandson. I am sure he will love it.
on March 11, 2018
Bought this as birthday present for my son, he loves it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.