Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 8, 2015
The issues started rolling in quickly. Seems like we never missed an issue. We used to have a subscription so we already knew the magazine offered what we wanted in that department.
on March 29, 2012
I love all the information this magazine has. It has everything from great work out tips, to beauty tips. I have found some really good and challenging workouts in this magazine. The articles are interesting and from what I have seen are pretty reliable (I have seen concepts I have learned my Psychology coursework in the articles.) I get excited every month when I see this magazine in my mailbox.
on November 2, 2015
I like this magazine even though at times I feel to old to appreciate it. This magazine gives health tips and excercise information that I can use.
on April 21, 2015
At $5.00 for a year subscription you can't beat that. I really enjoy this magazine.
on July 27, 2016
Great mag that focuses on health... But coukd improve on the skeleton models
on February 22, 2015
Great value. Great magazine. Like the articles and the useful information. Always arrives on time and in good condition. Will keep renewing subscription as long as it stays at this price.
on November 5, 2014
I skip over alot of it. Its getting almost like a celeb gossip magazine with some fitness stuff thrown in. Models are not "fitness" models. No muscle definition. And ALOT OF PHOTOSHOP.
on January 7, 2017
Better than Highlights.
on October 16, 2014
I order this magazine for my daughter every year. She should be the person to give the review. I feel she likes the magazine cause she has me renew the subscription each year.
on November 12, 2013
Great magazine. Lots of hints and workout tips for women. Usually I take my old magazines to Dr. offices or hospital waiting rooms and leave them but I'm keeping these!