Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 184 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on April 17, 2017
Very informative and fun show, my son loves to imitate Diego and the rescue center to help animals. It helps little one learns about the rainforest animals and care for them.
on June 24, 2014
Diego is a fun show, a good way to expose children to Spanish and to demonstrate cooperation, but it is not a good source of accurate information about animals. Baby jaguars do not make good pets or rescue animals. Predators will not decide to bypass their prey because a guy with a backpack is rescuing the prey.

My older kids - normally pretty tolerant of their younger brothers' TV shows - intensely dislike Diego because of the inaccuracies. However, the little ones think Diego is fun and exciting and have their older brothers there to correct untruths/inaccuracies.
on February 27, 2016
When Grandpa is watching something my 3-1/2-year-old grandson doesn't want to watch, this is his "go-to" program. Keeps him occupied. He loves this show!
on August 8, 2015
My 2 year old loves this show. I can't stand it! I love the animals and I think it's educational but it's very annoying. That coming from a Scout leader lol.

Watch Yo Gabba Gabba! 😍
on September 2, 2016
Headline is correct- kid loves Diego but after watching it she developed a stuttering problem. I'm not sure what it is but after she doesn't watch it for a few days or a week she drops the stuttering. Thinking it was a fluke, we watched Diego again and the stutter came back. After being a week free of Diego the stutter is gone again.
on August 10, 2016
I had trouble with some of the animal names and colors. I did okay on the numbers but I feel that Diego is very advanced. I'm 36 so maybe I'll be better in a couple of years but I have to give it 3 stars because it challenged me so much. My 4 year old daughter scoffed at it, said it was childish but whatever. She's such a snob
on October 30, 2016
Educational and super young-child friendly! My kids don't really watch TV much, but it's great having a show that teaches the kiddos about taking care of animals, a bit of Spanish, and animal facts! Would definitely recommend!!
on January 24, 2016
My 20-month old son watch this over and over again. He like it very much that he cant take his eyes off the screen. He learned how to follow a word. The Diction and sound are captures his attention. Very educational. Mostly it teaches Spanish words, however it taught me some Spanish words also.
on May 9, 2015
My grandson loves Go Diego Go! This series offers valuable life lessons on his 3 year old level. Learning about animal species which aren't native to North America is educational for us all, too. The intrigue of seeing Diego help animals in peril is very exciting. We look forward to new episodes. Thanks for offering earlier seasons on Amazon Prime.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 3, 2015
My son really enjoyed Diego. This was a favorite show in particular between the ages of 3 and 5. He is 5 now, and while he still likes Diego, the show is starting to loose some interest for him as he is more into super heroes and actual animal documentaries. My daughter, who is 3, likes this show. I'm glad because this is better than many other girly options.

Not to be confused by Dora. Diego is Dora's cousin, but he focuses on rescuing animals. The curriculum followed by this show focuses on wild animals. My son enjoyed this show in its entirety before he started enjoying Wild Kratts - which is another excellent show available here on Amazon. Wild Kratts has more episodes with enemies. My son found them scary back when he was younger (but not anymore of course ;-) - So: Diego for little ones, then Wild Kratts for older little ones lol.

The science included in this show is very age appropriate and just be prepared to go to the zoo and have your little one tell you the name of an animal that has you baffled. And to pronounce it correctly lol. Anyway, it happened to me.
review image