Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

• OK!
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$18.99

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on July 29, 2013
This subscription was great at first. I would get it early sometimes which was cool. And then it started to come on time which was cool too but now it is always super late. I am not sure why because my kindle is always in a WiFi location so it should download. I am disappointed in it. I will probably cancel my subscription because of this.
on May 30, 2016
Love all the pictures. Ads are a necessary evil but given that THIS magazine tends to keep them relevant and at minimal. Really like that!
on August 18, 2014
I read this magazine on my Kindle fire HDX. I have never had any problems with receiving the magazine once I paid my one dollar for it. It shows up beautifully on my Kindle fire HDX. The magazine is what it is a celebrity gossip entertainment magazine.
on June 20, 2016
Just another dirt rag
on March 19, 2013
Rated it low because it is a waste of money. Felt like reading a "rag" to relieve some boredom and ended up bored with the magazine. Writting skills are limited and articles are jammed into each pages. Found it hard to read on the Kindle
on January 12, 2017
I don't expect brain food with OK magazine so I give it 5 stars for timely issue arrival every week and for the pure, junk entertainment my overworked brain needs :)
on July 31, 2016
Good
on February 25, 2015
MUCH CHEAPER THAN THE NEWS STAND!!! GREAT DEAL!
on December 7, 2013
If I could download the issue it may be great. But since I can't, it sucks. I want a refund for all magazines bouGht for kindle from amazon
on November 19, 2013
Very uninteresting and a lot of nothing. I won't be buying this magazine anytime in the near future. Seems like it was all ads.