Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ours
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

• Ours

Price:$1.29

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 13, 2015
My six-year-old daughter always loves this song. When she hears it come on the radio, she immediately stops, hushes everyone and listens to it. Many times, she has asked me to pull up the video to this on the internet, and today....she asked me to straight-out buy it so that she could listen to it anytime she wanted. I know that this is not a passing fad -she truly and fully loves this particular song. So I gladly paid for it so that she could have access to it whenever she wants!
on October 13, 2015
Boy Taylor really knows how to put lyrics together! The words "people throw rocks at things that shine" should be advice to all kids that words are just words, they can't hurt them. My fav lyric: "any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored". She just a great storyteller.
on April 14, 2013
In this last single released from her album "Speak Now," Taylor Swift recorded this musical sensation about love that can withstand all the judgments piling up against it and attempts to undermine it from other people. Not only will their love stand, but it will stand strong. "Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine," is the first part of the chorus, and it has equal application to many aspects of life.

The other Taylor Swift I own:

Speak Now

Fearless

Taylor Swift
on November 13, 2013
I am not a great fan of singers who are given other people’s songs and then told how it should sound, There is not any of them in the music. It is like I play the piano, I can hit the correct notes, but it is mechanical and soulless, so I no longer do it. There have been a bunch of singer/songwriter that I have respected and some I liked since I was young. Buddy Holly, Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Cat Stevens, Donovan, Joan Baez, John Denver, Joni Mitchell, Jim Croce, Neil Diamond, Carly Simon to name a few off the top of my head. As you may have guessed I am not young, I am 70 so am well outside of what is considered Miss Swift’s demographic.

She puts into words and music what I (and I belive everyone else) have felt at some time in life, and I belive the job of a singer/songwriter is to give voice to those of us who have no talent. I would place Taylor Swift in the list of Great Singer/Songwriters, who’s work I enjoy. Jerry Lee Lewis was also a great singer/songwriter he put his hart soul and body into his music, but it did not connect with me, Post hoc ergo procter hoc I do not purchase his music I do and will continue to purchase Miss Swift’s work.

Earl Harbeson
on January 23, 2014
The award winning artist & beloved song writter tears at you heart ..... she is the prefect American princess ..... always a roll model for young women her music is such a delight ...... our whole neighbourhood is , SWIFTIES .... upon hearing Taylor sing we are just hypnotized by this vivacious young singer .....
on May 11, 2012
Taylor Swift is so talanted and amazing. This song has so much to tell. Never give up on someone, be who you are, shine your light. I hope all of yall buy this song it is amazing. This is my favorite song by Taylor other than Encahnted and Eyes Open and it's tied with Safe & Sound. Thanks <3 Harley
on May 15, 2013
i am not really a swift fan and i have never attended her concerts but i must say, some of her songs are really nice for my ears. I want her to stop kissing men in her MV if possible.
on January 16, 2013
Awesome song that was sung to us for our 60th birthdays by our grandaughter's on the DJ's kareoke machine!
Thank you taylor Swift for producing such a wonderful song!!
on February 20, 2015
I love this song Ours by Taylor Swift like all of her music she tells a story. Great song I have this CD Speak Now Deluxe Edition it's wonderful.
Valerie Lambert
on June 20, 2013
T. Swift (co) writes good songs and sometimes than can sound a lot alike but I like this one because of the lyrics. A cool, positive and upbeat song.