Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 6, 2012
I got it within 2 days with the Prime shipping which is always a plus. When I first picked it up, I just love the titanium-on-titanium sound and it is incredibly light. Its a watch that is dressy but also just cool looking. It's very slim and light which is what I was looking for. Great band with an easy button-like clasp. The carbon fiber inlay gives it depth which is really cool in light. Interesting and cool thing was that a front face rounds to the back of a watch almost like a shallow bowl. It's definitely worth the 100 bucks for a titanium watch that could be a couple hundred. Also the links are removable with a hammer, pin, and delicacy pretty easily.
on December 27, 2012
This is a really nice watch and goes with anything. Titanium sure makes things much littler. I had a swatch for 10 years, not dead yet, just tired of it, and that thing was so heavy that you could use it as a weapon. The only downside is that you can't see the time when you are in a movie theater as the gray and the silver just blend together and then you can't see jack.....
on August 22, 2014
gave as gift
on December 5, 2012
Excellent Price and a Great Watch. I love the way it looks on you. A vey good watch for a great price.
on March 18, 2013
This watch keeps very accurate time, looks snazzy, and is super strong material. I have dinged it about a billion times working at a bakery. Stainless steel counters, huge oven racks, industrial grade equipment is everywhere. This watch is most definitely all titanium, and the mineral crystal still also remains flawless. The most anything has ever done to it thus far, and it has taken a lot of punishment, is shucked off a little polish, leaving the band still completely smooth to the touch. It has also withstood industrial cleaners, etc, with no problem.

The great part about having stronger materials is even if they do take damage from walking close to a wall, a hand railing, or any other such normal object you may pass by--they won't 'bite in' and therefore any impact mark will likely be completely insignificant.

This particular watch has Japanese Quartz movement, which has been more reliable than any other clock I've come across that doesn't auto geo-synchronize via an online datalink.

I have received many complements on this watch, and it's good to know that in a tougher close quarters work environment that it still looks good and works great!

My only two complaints about the Skagen Men's C455XL TMXMC Titanium are:

1. That it does not glow at all, which has not been as bad as you might think, and,

2. The month window date always only goes from '1' through '31' with no choice of actual month ending day available, which is only a five second inconvenience once about every 60 days.

However, I didn't buy it for Indiglo or Tritium, or the date window. I purchased it to replace my hacked up stainless steel Seiko watch, and it is still immaculate minus some polish, so I am very happy with what I got.
on January 18, 2013
I like the watch. The titanium makes it very light, so it stays in place much easier than my heavier watches. Unfortunately, the fit is just okay. Where the crystal meets the bezel, it should be smooth and it is on the left side. On the right side, the crystal is not flush with the bezel and you can feel the sharp edge of the bezel. I contemplated returning it but I generally don't notice it.

It does look nicer than in the pictures.

UPDATE - 4/29/13

The crystal cracked. I have other watches so I don't wear this one every day. I just noticed there's a crack in the crystal at the 9 position. I don't recall any instance where I may have damaged it. I'm disappointed because I really ended up liking this watch a lot.
on November 23, 2012
I realize a watch is a personal preference based on design features and appearance but this one exceeded my basic needs. All I wanted was a stylish dress watch that tells time at a glance. I will say that viewing from a computer monitor does not do it full justice and exceeded my expectations. It's very lightweight and comfortable to wear and since this was a "Lightning Deal", I'm confident I got my money's worth.
on November 26, 2012
The center of the dial is a carbon fiber material which has a nice 3-D look to it. Watch looks much more expensive than it really is. Titanium makes it lighter than a stainless steel watch too. Can't say much about durability of the mechanism or how well it keeps time, but so far it has impressed me and others.

On edit: I agree with another reviewer that the band is a bit small. It fits me but if you have large wrists (more than 8-8 1/2 inches round) I would look elsewhere. Also agree that the bezel could be finished a bit better. But still, for the deal I got here on it, this can't be beat. Far nicer than the other under-$100 watches I have bought. Durable so far, and keeps excellent time, also!
on November 20, 2014
Had mine for more than 2 years now. Mild scratches here and there on the bracelet but that's just normal wear and tear, I guess. Lightweight.

Would buy this again, if I needed it.
on November 30, 2012
This is a very nice looking watch. I was surprised at how lightweight and comfortable it is. The only thing I'm not real impressed with, is that the date window is very small. Although slightly magnified, it can be a little difficult to see in lower lighting. Outside of that I do like this watch.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.