Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 15, 2013
I have a subscription to this magazine. I read it from front to back. I like when they feature various exercise moves and how to perform them. I feel this magazine is geared more towards runners, like information featured each month about running shoes, socks, clothes, and backpacks. Fitness is so much more than running. I wish they featured more articles about hiking, walking, aerobics, strength training and even yoga. How about how to get fit when you are limited on what you can do? I have fibromyalgia and would love fitness suggestions on what would be recommended for me to do to stay fit.
4 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2012
I absolutely love this on my kindld fire! its crisp, vibrant, and the layout/format makes for easy reading. The app has all the same content as the print version, but you can also click within some parts of the article to open.additional content such as video demonstrating the workout moves for example. Plus, Fitness magazine is really good about not being just a bunch of fluff and ads! What may be the best part of this app is that digital issues are included in your print subscription at no additional charge! This will be great for the 10 hr trip to visit in laws for thanksgiving. I can have an outlet at my fingertips without having to cram my luggage with books.and magazines!
on February 27, 2013
This app is terrible. As a print subscriber, I thought it would be cool to be able to read the magazine on my Kindle Fire. The app makes it almost impossible to do! I am constantly asked to verify my subscription info and when I finally get in it freezes, or all of my downloaded issues are gone. It also takes sooooo long to download and install one issue. The only plus side is the availability of back issues for free.
3 people found this helpful
on May 22, 2012
This app is what Kindle apps should be for magazine subscribers: easily uploaded (I put my subscription info in, and it loaded very easily.), access to previous issues, and content that is very interactive (workout videos, tap on pictures with info, sliding mini articles within the page), clear beautiful photos.
I **almost** enjoy it more in my Kindle (a huge faux paux for "page turn" lovers like myself).
If you are a subscriber, you will really enjoy it.
(sigh) If only I could say the same for my other magazines.....
on February 1, 2018
disappointed
app didn't run properly
app didn't function correctly
on August 20, 2014
I too have been a subscriber to this magazine for years. I was able to read one or two issues on my Kindle but now I'm unable to open the app. Verify one way and tells you to select #3 to verify but won't verify. If this is not resolved, you can best believe I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY SUGGESTION ONCE THIS ENDS.
on May 1, 2013
Its so great that fitness magazine allows subscribers access to their accounts without charging again. I love how on pages that would show demonstrations are actual videos on the app! Its so great to actually see the movements without trying to guess of how you are suppose to look. I love the additional tab links that are certain pages. This app is great and if you already subscribe you know the magazine is amazing too.
on May 19, 2013
I subscribe to the paper copy of the magazine and was pleased to discover that the digital version for my Kindle Fire was included at no additional cost. The digital version features extra content such as quick links and video demos of the exercises. I like the content of this magazine as it continues to give me new recipe and fitness ideas to propel my fitness journey.
on December 24, 2013
I get this magazine in print and on my Kindle. I wanted it on my Kindle so I could read it when I am not at home. However, I can't read it when I am out because the app requires a Wi-Fi connection to load the magazine. I have already downloaded the magazine to my Kindle (taking up space) and then I can't read it from my Kindle. What is the purpose of the download or having the access to a digital copy of the magazine if I can only read it at home?

Please do something about this. It makes no sense and is a waste of space.
on December 29, 2013
This mag makes you download a app and then it tells u that u have to buy it to get any content. I have no problem buying magazines but not if it tells you it's free and then makes u Dowload a app
3 people found this helpful