Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Information Not Available|Color: Black/White|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on August 22, 2012
My complaint with this bandana is the shape and size.

I wanted this bandana to cover my head when riding my bicycle. I have several other bandanas of other brands and they all have a particular shape that allows them to be easily tied in the back. The Asics bandana I received is a square piece of fabric with the Asics logo in the very center of it. It doesn't look at all like the picture on Amazon. I will say that the fabric of the bandana seems to be excellent.

At this point I'm not sure if they sent me the wrong product or perhaps I just don't know how to tie it correctly. In any event, I'm disappointed.

I would like to see more pictures of the bandana on Amazon and a better description with respect to its size.
on April 3, 2017
Love this! Should have bought 2.
on July 10, 2012
Does well to keep sweat out of your eyes playing tennis in the heat. Although I love Asics, you can just fold the logo under so it is just a solid black bandana. Only downside is it is a little small so someone with a larger head may not be able to knot it in the back of their head.
on January 22, 2014
Typically use this bandana as an alternative to my normal sweatband when at the gym. I enjoy that it's light weight, moisture wicking and large. After a while I do not notice it on my head, like I do with my normal sweatband. This also makes a great ski mask for all those windy days!
on December 14, 2012
I have been using Nike bandannas and decided to try this. It's a little thin, meaning it holds a little less sweat than the Nike ones. I like it, but prefer the Nike ones
on July 21, 2013
Amazingly breathable material which makes for a great mask while cycling. I didn't find it too be too small and I have a medium/large sized head for a woman. My helmet and hat size is usually M/L. Excellent buy and great sun protection!
on December 31, 2013
Works great to keep sweat off your face during a long run or hard workout at the gym. I think I'll buy another one.
on August 26, 2013
As I said above, this is nice but overpriced merchandise to me. Basically, just a handkerchief. Looks good on Rafa Nadal but not me. If you are a robber, it would be good to hide your face. Ijust not a bandana type of guy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.