Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rachael Ray Every Day
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer shameless7 shameless7 shameless7  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on December 21, 2011
I love the way this magazine is written, the set-up is so easy to follow. The articles speak to me not only in the kitchen but in my roles as wife, mom, grandma, and friend. I read it front to back and than over and over as it has so much to think about. Glad I can get it on my Kindle but I think I may have to buy a issue every once and awhile to get my paper fix.
on January 3, 2012
I am SO glad this is on kindle - I never want to throw away the physical copies, then I end up with a huge stack of back issues. Perfect solution for me, since I only ever refer back a month or 2.

This magazine fits my life so perfectly - food, travel ideas, entertaining ideas, cool new products - this is an awesome magazine.
on June 23, 2013
This magazine is formatted differently than most that employ an app. Very hard to read unless you zoom in on parts of a page. I also can't access past issues. Very frustrating.
Nex me I might just warch for a good deal on the print edition.
I do okay with my other 4 magazines that have an app.....this one is just too small on the screen. Needs Emeril to kick it up a notch for Rachael!
on March 4, 2012
I had been considering canceling my Kindle Fire subscription, due to problems with delivering the current issue on time. The March issue was a week late; to Amazon's credit, they did refund the charge for that month.

But I was in Market Basket yesterday, and saw the April 2012 issue on their magazine rack. Guess where it isn't? If you guessed, "my Kindle", you win a cookie. I thought that the whole idea of an electronic subscription, heck, even a snail-mail subscriptions, is that you get the magazines sooner than they show up on the newsstand. BTW, this is the only magazine I have this problem with, the others I subscribe to always show up on time.

Now, let's get onto the actual content of this magazine. Do they even test these recipes, or is there just sloppy editing? I decided to try the crockpot white bean & ham soup recipe in the March issue. Let me tell you that if you made this recipe to the letter, you'd be nomming on beans and carrots that are barely cooked. Not tasty. First of all, they did NOT instruct the cook to soak the dried beans first. I chose to soak anyway. Also, they claimed that the soup would be done in five hours when cooked on LOW in a crockpot. I allowed some extra time, still not done. Recipes in Slow Cooker Revolution call for soaking beans and letting them cook on LOW for at least 9 hours.

I'm an experienced cook, and even I had trouble tweaking this to get it to work. This is a warning to novice cooks who are thinking about this magazine - DON'T. Not if this is indicative of their slow cooker and other recipes. If you want fast and easy recipes that work, try Everyday Food (1-year auto-renewal) instead.
on September 10, 2013
Love, Love, Love this magazine!! It has so many helpful tips and recipes. I literally buy this magazine to enhance my cooking for my family. Every week I try the recipes from this magazine and its "running" joke with my family of "what's for dinner" lol!
on November 19, 2013
I love this magazine because there are so many recipes even I, with multiple food allergies, can be inspired. Each issue has seasonal recipes and ideas. The pictures are stunning. Just looking at it on Kindle makes your mouth water. That's another thing I like about the Kindle format: you can enlarge the pictures. Another plus is that if you want to keep the issues, you aren't stacking them up in a corner to collect dust. You can keep it on Kindle or the Cloud and always have recipe magazines to flip through for inspiration. The recipes are neither trendy nor traditional, but a really great blend of the two...and there is not a single issue in which I have not found at least a couple of recipes I consider keepers.
on July 30, 2014
I thought I was purchasing an entire magazine. This was just a handful of pages that were not worth reading AT ALL! I was shocked when I suddenly reached the last page. It was no better than a cooking pamphlet.
on September 6, 2012
It was an interesting change from holding a paper magazine to holding my kindle fire. It took awhile to learn how to enlarge the pages, how to go back to articals that I wanted to read again. All in all it was an interesting experience. I now can read my Magazine on my Kindle Fire with no problems
on October 15, 2012
I cannot read any of the recipe's, with this typestyle,on my IPAD. It might be a pretty typestyle on a large computer; but, it is not good on the small IPAD screen. I LOVE HER SHOW AND RECIPE'S...JUST NOT ON MY IPAD..SORRY LINDA CORMIER
on August 1, 2014
For one, the magazine was rather boring for a cooking magazine. The layout on the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX is awful and does not even make use of the full screen. Nothing like Bon Appetit or Cooking Light. It was very difficult to read on the screen and I always had to zoom in to read. Would not get a subscription to this magazine on the Kindle Fire.