Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on July 30, 2014
I thought I was purchasing an entire magazine. This was just a handful of pages that were not worth reading AT ALL! I was shocked when I suddenly reached the last page. It was no better than a cooking pamphlet.
on September 6, 2012
It was an interesting change from holding a paper magazine to holding my kindle fire. It took awhile to learn how to enlarge the pages, how to go back to articals that I wanted to read again. All in all it was an interesting experience. I now can read my Magazine on my Kindle Fire with no problems
on September 7, 2012
Not many recipes my family would eat, but I love the format and it is a pretty magazine to look at,with some good ideas.
on September 10, 2013
Love, Love, Love this magazine!! It has so many helpful tips and recipes. I literally buy this magazine to enhance my cooking for my family. Every week I try the recipes from this magazine and its "running" joke with my family of "what's for dinner" lol!
on July 31, 2014
I like this magazine has a lot of recipes you can use feeding your family and also when you're on a diet and you're diabetic I like this magazine very much thank you.
on November 19, 2013
I love this magazine because there are so many recipes even I, with multiple food allergies, can be inspired. Each issue has seasonal recipes and ideas. The pictures are stunning. Just looking at it on Kindle makes your mouth water. That's another thing I like about the Kindle format: you can enlarge the pictures. Another plus is that if you want to keep the issues, you aren't stacking them up in a corner to collect dust. You can keep it on Kindle or the Cloud and always have recipe magazines to flip through for inspiration. The recipes are neither trendy nor traditional, but a really great blend of the two...and there is not a single issue in which I have not found at least a couple of recipes I consider keepers.
on August 1, 2014
For one, the magazine was rather boring for a cooking magazine. The layout on the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX is awful and does not even make use of the full screen. Nothing like Bon Appetit or Cooking Light. It was very difficult to read on the screen and I always had to zoom in to read. Would not get a subscription to this magazine on the Kindle Fire.
on September 10, 2012
Always has great seasonal recipes, informative and fun magazine. Love all the extras: travel, clothes and gadgets. Check it out!
on December 25, 2012
this magazine has alot of great recipe's,great pictures of the food in the recipe's.Rachael makes very easy to do recipe's.
on October 15, 2012
I cannot read any of the recipe's, with this typestyle,on my IPAD. It might be a pretty typestyle on a large computer; but, it is not good on the small IPAD screen. I LOVE HER SHOW AND RECIPE'S...JUST NOT ON MY IPAD..SORRY LINDA CORMIER